Phoenix Mode.

Jedi

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or they could just make phoenix available only one easy mode, so that it really only is for new people who have not clue about strategy games

I want to use Phoenix Mode on Lunatic+. Why would you want to ruin my fun?

^^ i don't like the idea that a new player must play on easy and can't enjoy the advantages of enemies that can actually hurt them but don't want to deal with characters dying or somebody might want to play on lunatic(+) just for fun.

or they could just make phoenix available only one easy mode, so that it really only is for new people who have not clue about strategy games

That would be counterproductive.

Phoenix is act(ually an encouragement to try the hardest modes.

(Actually, removing it entirely for Easy Mode would makes more sense).

IMO, phoenix mode with Lunatic(+) seems like cheating, but whatever floats your goat ofcourse. I just think that if they want it as a way to welcome new players (how don't know how to use strategy ;P) it could very well be an easy mode exclusive.

On the other hand if they implemented phoenix mode to make the game easier for everyone, then go ahead. tho I don't see how removing phoenix mode from easy would make more sense.

Though In order for Nohr to have this kind of mode, it must mean difficulty for Nohr will be pretty damn masochist in the harder one. Can wait to try to use over hundreds of turns to beat one chapter and then one unit died and I have to reset. I am pretty damn excited, anyone else too?

Though In order for Nohr to have this kind of mode, it must mean difficulty for Nohr will be pretty damn masochist in the harder one. Can wait to try to use over hundreds of turns to beat one chapter and then one unit died and I have to reset. I am pretty damn excited, anyone else too?

I doubt the maps will be even close to FE4's and FE6's size so lol 100 turns :P I know you are just making that number up for lols, but still haha.

Edited by Jedi

^ you've never grinded for supports in the gba games have you? lol

Ok not quite hundreds but close.

Yes I have. I have all the supports on my FE6 cart and most in FE7 :P

I meant in normal play without grinding! I should have said that!

Edited by Jedi

Ok that was what the lol was for.

But i do believe i got close to a hundred or above a few times while doing that or boss/arena abusing.

Haha whoops I'm terrible at reading sometimes.

Yeah, same here. I remember grinding Serra's supports in 7 in particular, for some reason she gives and gets very little points. Maybe its an in character thing, but ugh lol.

I doubt the maps will be even close to FE4's and FE6's size so lol 100 turns :P I know you are just making that number up for lols, but still haha.

Ask Rey, I think my Olivia danced as much as Rey had his danced in L+ in her debut chapter.

Edited by Awakener_

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, May 18, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, May 18, 2015 - No reason given

Pls delete post, fucking double post. Using ipad suck so much...

Edited by Awakener_

IMO, phoenix mode with Lunatic(+) seems like cheating, but whatever floats your goat ofcourse.

Yes, and that's why you shouldn't impose that opinion on others. That was the point.

I'd actually be more fine with Phoenix mode available for any difficulty, but just not selectable from the start. The developers said it's for people who find the game too difficult but still want to keep going, so why offer it right up front? Have people start in casual, and then if they're having too much difficulty, present the option for Phoenix.

Ok that was what the lol was for.

But i do believe i got close to a hundred or above a few times while doing that or boss/arena abusing.

There are some chapter where I had 200+ turn (because I wanted to have B immediately at the start of next chapter.

And train Ninian to level 20 (surest way to get 22x/23x)

Also having Nino solo 26x/28x takes time.

I'd actually be more fine with Phoenix mode available for any difficulty, but just not selectable from the start. The developers said it's for people who find the game too difficult but still want to keep going, so why offer it right up front? Have people start in casual, and then if they're having too much difficulty, present the option for Phoenix.

That's also what I thought.

That would be kind of the same case than Lunatic+.(except in reverse of course).

I think that's what Irysa stated as a suggestion.

Just like how Devil May Cry had Easy Automatic, IIRC?