Sudden realization..

If Aqua is in the reverse situation as Kamui (she is Hoshido royalty raised in Nohr)....and if Kamui can S-rank Aqua....does that mean war is over? :p

EDIT: This is probably the case in the 3rd Path DLC, not very likely for main games.

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

Unless it's before chapter 6(unlikely, Aqua isn't seen as playable until what's likely after that, except for that one new chapter where it's Kamui that doesn't seem to be present), both of them have sided with either Hoshido or Nohr by the time that happens. And if Aqua doesn't end up following you, well she's not playable, so S-ranking her seems difficult.

Edited by Cysx

Wait I thought the MU was hoshido born raised in nohr 0_0.

That's correct, Aqua is in the reverse situation (Nohr born raised in Hoshido).

Haven't

Unless it's before chapter 6(unlikely, Aqua isn't seen as a playable until what's likely after that except for that one new chapter where it's Kamui that doesn't seem to be present), both of them have sided with either Hoshido or Nohr by the time that happens. And if Aqua doesn't end up following you, well she's not playable, so S-ranking her seems difficult.

Are you saying that Aqua won't follow you based on what path you've chosen? That'd be weird as if iirc she's already been described as the game's heroine :/ Pretty sure she'll be one of the characters that join you despite what path you choose.

As for the topic question, unless Aqua turns out to be also related to you or the game's antagonist that's probably what will happen.

Are you saying that Aqua won't follow you based on what path you've chosen? That'd be weird as if iirc she's already been described as the game's heroine :/ Pretty sure she'll be one of the characters that join you despite what path you choose.

Nah, I'm saying that it cannot work either way. For example, why would Hoshido care if two people who betrayed them married each other? My point was that it's unlikely they can be on opposite sides and still S-rank.

Through plot though, maybe, although Kamui can be female.

I'm actually pretty sure Aqua follows you at least for a while after you make your choice.

Edited by Cysx

Nah, I'm saying that it cannot work either way. For example, why would Hoshido care if two people who betrayed them married each other? My point was that it's unlikely they can be on opposite sides and still S-rank.

It might be some 3rd path ending though. That's probably the most likely thing.

I'm actually pretty sure Aqua follows you at least for a while after you make your choice.

Hm, good point. The only thing I can think of is if it only happens in the Nohr path. At that point, a political uprising will happen and the 'arranged marriage' may happen to show Hoshido Nohr's new goodwill. Maybe in the Hoshido path and they win, they request a union of their two countries through marriage? Idk, it probably doesn't matter as Aqua will most likely be on the same side as you anyway.