Destination Zero Feedback

MediocreLee

Early game bandits I see *shot*

I'm wondering if the dream about the FE world will have some importance...maybe they'll get transported there or something?

It may have an importance, if I can somehow incorporate the two worlds together somehow. I'm honestly writing the vast majority of this story on the fly. I have some several key points mapped out, but for the most part a lot of this stuff is what pops into my head lol.

Also, if anyone cares (and when there's a bit more story) I'm thinking about doing filler character Q/A's. Meaning that readers can submit questions they want characters to answer. If I were to do these, I would ask which character people would like to have showcased for the Q/A and have you guys submit the questions. If this sounds interesting, please let me know. =]

Also, if anyone cares (and when there's a bit more story) I'm thinking about doing filler character Q/A's. Meaning that readers can submit questions they want characters to answer. If I were to do these, I would ask which character people would like to have showcased for the Q/A and have you guys submit the questions. If this sounds interesting, please let me know. =]

That sounds awesome!