How strong do Lunatic dragons get? + Units for Lunatic.

The more I think about it, I actually just gave too much about endgame. It is well worth using actually since the amount of maps where it has good combat is higher than the one where it doesn't. Only difference is you drop off slightly earlier. Brave Axe is also probably not left out which might allow for some nice things on late maps. Plus Hauteclere ORKOes Mage Dragons.

Edited by Gradivus.

You've convinced me. I will use Barst. Scrub favoritism is postponed until a later playthrough when I know what the hell I'm doing. Thanks.

Edited by isetrh

• 2 weeks later...

I still haven't managed to get through Chapter 5. The game is getting really hard now. I'm going to keep trying, but I'd like to check in to make sure my units aren't underlevelled.

MU 16/2.27

Marth 12.19

Draug 9.47

Luke 9.18

Palla 12.27

Maliessia 13.99

Catria 8.53

Sirius --/1.07

Caeda 6.17

I've done my best to reset away bad levels, but Draug still only has 12 Strength and Palla has yet to grow Speed. Draug has also not quite yet made it to D Bows, but he still has more than half of his +7 forge.

Edited by isetrh

Draug having 12 Str is actually 3/3 procs at Lv9. Don't worry about his Str anyway, there are like 3 energy drops later on, and from Dragon kills, he gets the EXP to get as much Str as wanted.

Palla also has 30 Spd growth, so you might want to use the drill grounds or a map save once to get a proc more safely.

As for C5, you can have Dracoknight!Sirius kill the Master Seal Thief on turn 3 from the tile below. Turn 4, Sirius pulls back and makes a wall formation with other units to bait the DKs properly, without anyone getting doubly exposed. Turn 5, you can kill the Dracoknights and then Sirius or whatever flier protects the village. You can eventually pull the Snipers and encircle Jeorge while routing the rest in one turn so Marth has a safe way to reach the village. Have everyone except the 4 units that capture Ogma trek towards the village along with Marth to fight the Cavaliers and then the boss area. I think you can pull the Knights by having Sirius sit on the tile above Toras without killing him (so Sirius doesn't get exposed too much). The strat might be a bit tedious but it's probably the most universally-working one with no DLC and no mixed reclass.

Edited by Gradivus.