Can the Avatar romance Camilla?

PokeFan

You know, when I heard about Eirika/Ephraim rumor, I was like 'Sounds legit', they were pretty close, and the incest subtext was here. And you know what ? I was pretty much fine with it. I was like sure why not.

Pretty much the same with Lachesis/Eltoshan.

Now if Camilla will be romancable ? Most likely. She is with Aqua the boobs and the legs of the game.

For the record, I'd be okay with your Nohr family being romancible IF it was clearly established that they think of Kamui as being a close family friend (ie hostage) and not their true brother. And no "we're totally family!" until S rank support "Just kidding, I've wanted to bone you my whole life".

They did that kind of thing a lot in FEA. The same kind of 180 degree that is.

Edited by B.Leu

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so.

I don't see a "incest" something that may be made with some one you are not blood related.

But in the other hand, i'm pretty sure that the supports will be a LOT different from the ones we have seen on awakening..

No marriage and probably not even S supports too..

But in the other hand, i'm pretty sure that the supports will be a LOT different from the ones we have seen on awakening..

No marriage and probably not even S supports too..

I reject your opinions! Not only will there be S supports, there will be romance as well!

I know this thread is about Camilla, but am I the only one who's more interested in the non-royal-family characters as possible romances? Like, Rinka/Linca, or Kazahana, or Tsubaki. Or Elfie or the blue-haired cavalier on the Nohr side, to name just a few.

I wouldn't mind if you could s-support Camilla. But I also wouldn't mind if you couldn't.

Edited by Kagehoshi

If you can S-support her, they will definitely use this. I think it would be unfair to Hoshido players though.

Yeah, one reason I see this not happening is that people playing the Hoshido path wouldn't be able to S support any member of the royal family.

I don't understand these arguments. It's one thing if you don't want to be able to romance your siblings, either your biological ones or those you grew up with, that's fine, I understand that. But why on earth would it matter if you could only romance your Nohr siblings but not your Hoshido ones? The game doesn't have to be perfectly symmetrical, does it?

It's not like FE has had questionable incest ships possible in game before

Seliph and Julia

Arvis and Deirdre

Raquesis and Eldigan

Roy and Cecilia

Owain and Lucina

Lucina and Morgan when Lucy's his aunt

Incest is Wincest

I'm actually against incest in the series, but its here to stay.

Roy and Cecilia isn't incest, but they share a similer relationship to what we think Camilla and Kamui will have, so I included it

The Roy-and-Cecilia pairing isn't incestuous but it's most likely a taboo relationship in today's society nonetheless as Cecilia was once Roy's combat teacher (basically a teacherxstudent pairing).

I know this thread is about Camilla, but am I the only one who's more interested in the non-royal-family characters as possible romances? Like, Rinka/Linca, or Kazahana, or Tsubaki. Or Elfie or the blue-haired cavalier on the Nohr side, to name just a few.

I wouldn't mind if you could s-support Camilla. But I also wouldn't mind if you couldn't.

It's Fire Emblem tradition for the lord to get with a pegasus knight. Kamui will definitely be able to S-support Tsubaki, whose gender will vary depending on whether you are a male or female

I have no interest in marrying royalty. I want to marry Felicia. I personally oppose S-Support of Camilla, but am in favor of s-supporting other characters, Whether they do it given the story is another matter, but I would like it for said other characters.

Kamui will definitely be able to S-support Tsubaki, whose gender will vary depending on whether you are a male or female

That has not been confirmed yet, and it is highly unlikely. Tsubaki is male.

I don't understand these arguments. It's one thing if you don't want to be able to romance your siblings, either your biological ones or those you grew up with, that's fine, I understand that. But why on earth would it matter if you could only romance your Nohr siblings but not your Hoshido ones? The game doesn't have to be perfectly symmetrical, does it?

Let's see, 2 royal families, each with 4 children. There is exactly one little sister and brother, and one older sister and brother for both sides. I think "symmetrical" is one of the design choices. Even the available classes seem to have equivalents such as Myrmidons vs Mercenaries, Fighters vs Oni, Fan Mages vs Dark Mages. etc

Keep in mind also, that Hoshido is supposed to be more of an appeal to the Awakening fanbase so limiting their potential self-insert dating options would be an unpopular move.