Shovel Knight Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

yeah since we have this big OC thing going I swapped the places of my two games that're in the queue, wanna fight about it.

Rules:

- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes.

- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise.

- Don't directly intefere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever. Also, do not talk about the game to other players (dead or living) while deceased unless both of you have received a link to the graveyard quicktopic. The graveyard will contain a list of players who have access to it in the OP.

- Don't directly quote communications with the mod unless given permission. This includes your Role PM.

- Going 24 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 48 hours without a post or receiving too many prods may result in a modkill or force-sub depending on how I feel at the time.

- Don't screenshot anything outside the game thread.

- Don't edit your posts.

- Don't post after hammer.

- If you get yourself modkilled, you lose the game and your alignment may be subject to further punishment to circumvent any advantage your death could result in.

- Have good integrity. This includes not being a dick.

- Play to win.

Mechanics:

- Day 1 start.

- 72 hour days, 24 hour nights.

- Majority (half living players rounded down + 1) is required to lynch. No Majority results in a No Lynch the first time, and a universal loss the second. No Lynch may not be voted.

- You will be told whether your action failed or not, but not what caused it to fail (as a general note, this accounts for stuff like roleblocker / safeguard / etc., a kill attempt that failed because the target was doc'd will still be considered successful). You will also be told if your action was redirected.

- Killing roles get infinite no-kills.

- LYLO and MYLO will be announced. Whether a loss is potential or guaranteed will not be.

Set-up Info:

- All players are on the player list.

- All players have at least one role-based ability.

- Players may request that anonymous day actions be used at a specific time in advance for whatever reason (not wanting to be caught on the online list, not being available when they need to use it, etc).

- No roles in this game have random properties; if something seems like it can not be controlled by its user then it has pre-set conditions for its effect.

- Cardflips will contain a pretty picture, name, alignment & role name and phase of death. Cardflips will also never lie to you, but they might not describe a player's role in detail.

- You can only use one active ability per night unless the circumstances allow otherwise.

- If your role PM doesn't say you can self-target, you can't.

- There are no Jesters in this game.

- All cop investigations can be assumed sane.

Game-Specific Notes: (at least read this if you skipped the rules)

- Flavor is based on Shovel Knight, a very fun NES-inspired platforming game which you can buy for 15 bucks.

- This is a Prims Game (see Spellcard and CYOR for historic examples); it isn't bastard, but assume things at your own risk.

- Please post actively if you're going to sign up. Seriously.

- Sample Uninformed Majority Win Condition:

You are aligned with the Order of No Quarter. You win when the Champions have been eliminated.

Alive (5):

- Mole Knight

- Propeller Knight

- Specter Knight

- Tinker Knight

- Treasure Knight

Slain (4):

- Black Knight - Order of No Quarter - Neighborizer - lynched Day 1

- King Knight - Order of No Quarter - Interfering Roleblocker - killed Night 1

- Polar Knight - Order of No Quarter - Triggerable Deathproof - lynched Day 2

- Plague Knight - Order of No Quarter - 1x Wagon Persuader - killed Night 2

Useful Links:

- Night 1

- Night 2

- Endgame

Edited by Prims

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One slot left, but maybe 2-3 depending on whether the tentative players are able to play or not.

All things considered, I'm likely to send out role PMs on Sunday or Monday since that seems the most in line with peoples' schedules. Unfortunately, it still clashes with a few (sorry), but it's very hard to host a mafia game with finals still going for people.

I avoid doing IOs if possible - read the game normally or just sub. That or you can be That Guy (me) and constantly interrogate people on whether they're playing or not and request their role information. Don't actually do that though.

Edited by Prims

Sending out role PMs - confirm in thread when you receive yours. Please do not post anything after your confirmation until the game starts.

Will start Day 1 once all players have confirmed.

i've received multiple questions about this, so reminder that if you don't have (a) mafia teammate(s) you are not mafia-aligned

it's like nobody reads the sample win conditions

Edited by Prims

KNIGHT kingdom, where surrounded by richlands and natures. This prosperityes where achieved 10 years ago by 8 braves. Because. "KNIGHT KILLS" was caused. Bat noone were knew about it. The 8 braves. They were SPECTER-KNIGHT, PLAGUE-KNIGHT, TREASURE-KNIGHT, MOLE-KNIGHT, TINKER-KNIGHT, POLAR-KNIGHT, PROPELLER-KNIGHT....and reciter. Who? She was KING-KNIGHT. She was also a members of 8 braves and a one who recited with 4 spirites. So, met with Golden Dragon, RIG-PRIMS, 'The option' had given. Is that living option or death option? "KNIGHT KILL" had brought to an end and BLACK-KNIGHT had going to the journey of life. What was going on him? What was causing him to do? May by...a roar from long past...Now!! MAJORITY-LYNCH had awaken up and waiting at daybreak........................

##Vote: Black Knight