Famitsu 21st May Digital Issue Out Now

VincentASM

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo we haven't heard anything about new beaststones or any shifters aside from the main character.

Dang. I think we might have just the one lil shifterling this time.

That's unlikely that there will be only 1. I assume there will be another shifter who has to teach Kamui how to harness it at the very least. We still don't know a lot of characters. Its kinda like saying Takumi is the only archer because he's the only one we've seen so far.

Wouldn't Kamui be the first? Since they can turn in to a dragon and use a sword.

Oh wow I can't believe I forgot about him/her....that'd be cool having two (active) shapeshifiters who can wield weapons without transforming..

http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/famitsu2105-4.jpg

I was looking over the scans again and I noticed something interesting now that we have a scan that involves a screen the player stats, enemy stats and a round of combat. The enemy Shinobi has 5 critical hit stat and Suzukaze has 4 Luck. Normally we could expect 1% crit chance but the enemy Shinobi has a 3% critical rate during combat. I think the forumla for criticals have changed again and perhaps that every 2 points of luck may be worth 1 point of critical evade now.

The formula for critical might a bit peculiar as simply dividing it by 2 or 3 wouldn't add up between the characters shown(14 skill = 5 critical, 11 skill = 3 crit, 9 skill = 2 critical) . I think it might be ([skill/2] - 2) with odd skill stats being rounded down to the nearest even number, annoyingly the only characters with a skill stat between 1 and 5 shown in any scans are Aqua and Nix are wielding weapons that could reduce their critical to 0 anyway.

That's unlikely that there will be only 1. I assume there will be another shifter who has to teach Kamui how to harness it at the very least. We still don't know a lot of characters. Its kinda like saying Takumi is the only archer because he's the only one we've seen so far.

Good point. Here's hoping for a dragon sensei of sorts, and maybe some that aren't dragons.