Famitsu 21st May Digital Issue Out Now

VincentASM

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling it, ninjas are going to be broken. It looks like they hit for decent damage and they debuff. Though I suppose it depends what level they are and if they promote. All three look badass but I think Suzukaze is my favourite.

That brave hero's face reminds me of Eddie Gluskin.

That said, I'm really liking the design for the sorceress, she looks very pretty.

Anyone catch of the name of the green haired ninja looking fellow? His design is also really interesting.

That brave hero's face reminds me of Eddie Gluskin.

That said, I'm really liking the design for the sorceress, she looks very pretty.

Anyone catch of the name of the green haired ninja looking fellow? His design is also really interesting.

I believe that's Suzukaze

• Nyx is a Dark Mage. Equipped with Fire and Fimbulvetr.
  • Sakura has a healing baton literally called "Spring Festival". Will look into its meaning...
  • Felicia can be seen with an Iron Hidden-weapon, which appears to have at least 2 range. I'm tempted to just call it an "Iron Shuriken".
  • Nope... Suzukaze has an actual Iron Shuriken, while an enemy (who doesn't appear to be a regular Hoshidan soldier) has a Steel Shuriken.
  • The Iron Shuriken has 1~2 range, boosts Speed by 2 and reduces the enemy's Magic by 2, Defence by 3 and Resistance by 3 (until the next turn).

EDIT

Ninjas only wield Hidden Weapons.

I love how Famitsu loves covering names with text boxes.

Edited by VincentASM

Tsubaki has pants, so since this is Kozaki we're talking about, is it safe to assume Tsubaki is male?

He also uses "ore" which is a male personal pronoun. Now while "boku" is sometimes used by girls, I think "ore" is not.
  • Felicia can be seen with an Iron Hidden-weapon, which appears to have at least 2 range. I'm tempted to just call it an "Iron Shuriken".

Her devious grin and the enemy's complete fear just sold me on maids hahaha

Edited by Book Bro

One of the most important things I can see: Black and anima magic are united once more.

Sakura's normal portrait is so absurdly cute. And we have a kunoichi. This is the best day ever.

I will miss unique weapon icons though...

Edited by Cysx

Are there only 4 pages for FEif?

Wasn't there supposed to be a page with Rinka's face on it somewhere? Or was that from another magazine.

Dengeki, which also comes out today/tomorrow.

Nintendo Dream too, but it has no new information.