New Characters!

dragonlordsd

Well, I found another thing that's going to annoy me. Kagerou does not get Chrom privileges when it comes to dialogue portraits. So the bang that covers Kagerou's eye switches sides.

I see Gunther's scar also switches sides as well.

Camilla's hair switches sides as well.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I found another thing that's going to annoy me. Kagerou does not get Chrom privileges when it comes to dialogue portraits. So the bang that covers Kagerou's eye switches sides.

I see Gunther's scar also switches sides as well.

Oh well. It's no worse than previous FE games where you would see their armor switching from side to side during portrait flipping.

Especially Gunther, he looks like an old badass like Jagen and I liked Jagen.

Gunter (is it Gunther or Gunter, I kinda like Gunter more, hope they localize it as Günter ;B) does indeed look like a badass. I'm typically indifferent towards the Jagens, the exception being Titania, here's hoping this dude is cool.

Considering the weapon, I would think you'd mention Nephenee or something. :)

She appears more lightly armored and agile (look at that stance) so she looks more like a myrmidon than a halberdier. Plus she's wearing orange, like Mia.

I'm not crazy about the new sorcerer design, specifically the accessory on her head that makes it looks like she has a horn.

So I'm not the only one not in love Nix's design. Her hair is unkempt in the front as though she just woke up and didn't feeling like combing her hair. Her forehead is also big.

Edited by NekoKnight

I saw that another list of people was posted earlier, but I want to show off share my chart of all the known characters:

[spoiler=DA FIXED CHART]SNunmaJ.png

Edit: Updated!

Edited by Aethin

I saw that another list of people was posted earlier, but I want to show off share my chart of all the known characters:

[spoiler=DA CHART]VccOHlp.png

About the blue-haired maid's map sprite, I think that's still Felicia (you can notice the pink hair).

About the blue-haired maid's map sprite, I think that's still Felicia (you can notice the pink hair).

Huh, right you are! Feel free to ignore that icon, then (at least until I fix it).

I'll add that the white-haired staff-holding sprite 2 squares below Joker is probably Joker himself, given that Butlers=Maids and Felicia's sprite is holding her staff.

E: Hey, I've finally been ninja'd. Fun.

Edited by egobarrier

^ its not bad but are you gonna use the map sprites for marx that is in the border of the magazine or is that too clashy. Also is that staff wielding guy Joker?

I'll add that the white-haired staff-holding sprite 2 squares below Joker is probably Joker himself, given that Butlers=Maids and Felicia's sprite is holding her staff.

E: Hey, I've finally been ninja'd. Fun.

Seems reasonably likely, but the screenshot with Joker's sprite (as seen in the new chart) is just too blurry for me to be sure. And I like to be sure. (I didn't even label Archerbro as Takumi until it was absolutely confirmed that it was true.)

Well, I think we're all in agreement that the blonde hero guy looks awesome.

The dark mage girl looks decent, not sure what else to take from these new characters.

Seems reasonably likely, but the screenshot with Joker's sprite (as seen in the new chart) is just too blurry for me to be sure. And I like to be sure. (I didn't even label Archerbro as Takumi until it was absolutely confirmed that it was true.)

We had a better image but imgur deleted it, and I didn't save it either... but as a result I'm about 99% sure it's the same sprite. Either way, nice chart:o

Oboro is a woman? It's kinda hard to tell. Too much text is blocking the portrait.

Began to look around and I have yet to find a source that states that Oboro is even possible as a male name. So I'm 99% certain that Oboro is a woman.

We had a better image but imgur deleted it, and I didn't save it either... but as a result I'm about 99% sure it's the same sprite. Either way, nice chart:o

. I think i screenshoted the better image just let me check

Ah here we go.

post-3957-0-63220000-1432234543_thumb.jpg

Edited by goodperson707