Character Discussion

^ oh yeah i know about the substitute characters but deogame seems to be talking about the significance of death, and it still kinda breaks the significance at least in part for me on second playthroughs.

It's not that bad, don't get me wrong but the fact that nearly all the woman survived so they could have children but not the men (mostly?) is kinda cheapening the significance and stretching my suspension of disbelief.

It's not as clear cut.

Nothing is said about what happens after they gives birth after all.

Aren't some petrified ?

And, of course there is Briggid's case...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i mean the significance of the event itself, and the improbability of it detracting from it on subsequent playthroughs, what happens to them afterwards is kinda irrelevant.

OK. I see your point.

Though...

[spoiler]Aren't some babies born before the final battle ?

That would means the mother can totally die afterwards.

My memories are quit fuzzy because it was quite a long time since I last played the game...

I don't know. Even if we do end up killing the siblings, it sounds kind of early for one to be immediately following the decision.

I'm gonna have to agree, but they're still "victims". Kamui/Avatar might just fight them until they're unable to fight (though, I don't know how that will work for Elise or Sakura). Though, I kinda predict that this chapter will be limited to turns, as Ryouma and Marx probably just back off for now and retreat. By this time, your former comrades/family are probably injured and will be healed.

But yeah, Leon and/or the other people you betray will probably be hospitalized in this mission, especially since Leon and Takumi appears in a CG that could be somewhere in the middle of the game.

Joker: Troy Baker

Lol, it's irresistible.

Can we get the other guy though or is he too busy with Star Wars?

Edited by Knight

In the case of English voice actors, here are my predictions/hopes (this is the most relevant thread imho):

Male Kamui: Bryce Papenbrook

Female Kamui: Lauren Landa

Aqua: Karen Strassman

Marx: Travis Willingham

Camilla: Laura Bailey

Leon: Steve Staley

Elise: Hunter M Austin

Garon: Fred Tatasciore

Felicia: Kate Higgins

Joker: Troy Baker

Gunther: Kirk Thornton

Cyrus: David Vincent

Nyx: Karen Strassman

Ryouma: Liam O'Brien

Takumi: Yuri Lowenthal

Hinoka: Michelle Ruff

Sakura: Mela Lee

Tsubaki: Orion Acaba

Suzukaze: Matthew Mercer

Saizou: Kyle Hebert

Kagerou: Amanda C Miller

Kazahana: Danielle Judovitz

Rinka: Stephanie Sheh

Orochi: Stacy Okada

You know, that's a nice list and all, and those voice actors are great for the most part, but I get a bit tired of hearing their voices over and over again; the English-speaking voice acting industry (I can't speak for other languages) really does need some new blood.

I can agree with you on the first thing but everyone knows Linca is the best waifu.

Hell yeah!

On another note, I really do like Kagerou.

But I also want to see just what kind of character Blonde McGrinChin is. I get the vibe that he's striving to be heroic, brave, and strong, but in reality is a coward that won't hesitate to take credit for something he didn't actually do.

You know, that's a nice list and all, and those voice actors are great for the most part, but I get a bit tired of hearing their voices over and over again; the English-speaking voice acting industry (I can't speak for other languages) really does need some new blood.

Quoting Ben Diskin, I would assume Studiopolis is being used which means that Studiopolis works with only the best talent. They woulnt work with a newbie if a pro like Laura Bailey recommended them.

Maybe it's just me, but I literally cannot associate voices with people. I don't know how everyone can start recognizing the same voices in different mediums, but the only way for me to be able to tell that if I could hear them side by side.

On that note, I would enjoy recognizable VA's that I know they can do a good performance as opposed to no names.

Maybe it's just me, but I literally cannot associate voices with people. I don't know how everyone can start recognizing the same voices in different mediums, but the only way for me to be able to tell that if I could hear them side by side.

On that note, I would enjoy recognizable VA's that I know they can do a good performance as opposed to no names.

it's not just you I'm the same way, so if they are recognizable names i'll just hope thet got to be recognizable for a reason, and look forward to good voice acting that will hopefully match the characters well. Edited by goodperson707

This might be one of the crazier theories (it totally is), but isn't it odd that Camilla's class is "Revenant Knight"? Sure it could be that she's riding an undead wyvern, but "revenant" typically refers to people or human-like beings. The revenant Risen in Awakening and the revenants in Sacred Stones are human-like. Speaking of Sacred Stones, that also contained a character brought back from the dead and resembled a human (Emperor Vigarde). What I'm trying to say is, Camilla herself could be undead. Nohr is the place for dark mages after all and it could possibly explain why Camilla would wear such an attire to the battlefield.

This might be one of the crazier theories (it totally is), but isn't it odd that Camilla's class is "Revenant Knight"? Sure it could be that she's riding an undead wyvern, but "revenant" typically refers to people or human-like beings. The revenant Risen in Awakening and the revenants in Sacred Stones are human-like. Speaking of Sacred Stones, that also contained a character brought back from the dead and resembled a human (Emperor Vigarde). What I'm trying to say is, Camilla herself could be undead. Nohr is the place for dark mages after all and it could possibly explain why Camilla would wear such an attire to the battlefield.

Except that in the Japanese versions those classes were always referred to as zombies. Revenant until FEif had been only used in the localized versions.