Aqua and your Nohr Family...

UnknownUber

I notice how there has yet to be any known interaction between them. Also, isn't a bit odd that in the first trailer, that Aqua would dance for her supposed father's amusement? Why would she be forced to dance for her own long-lost father?

I wonder how the Nohr campaign will handle Aqua. Will there perhaps be another emotional scene similiar to Kamui where Aqua reunites with her blood siblings? Or will she have to be persuaded to rejoin her bloodline as an odd parallel to Kamui as she is forced to make a choice as well.

Perhaps, Aqua was kidnapped first and the Nohr took you in to fill that void of a fifth sibling.

Any speculation on how the Nohr royalty will treat Aqua?

Another thing of note is that Aqua's black/blue outfit (which is presumably tied with the Nohr campaign) has her wearing a veil over the lower half of her face. Now, judging by the Dark Mage character we saw this could just be Nohr fashion, but what if Aqua doesn't want her family in Nohr to know that it's her for some reason? Just a thought I had.

I have a feeling there's more to Aqua's dances than one would expect; perhaps it has something to do with her necklace or the Fire Emblem (provided the necklace ISN'T the Fire Emblem). It seems more like a ritual than a performance, if you ask me - then again, maybe they're just cementing Garon as an evil guy by having the hots for his daughter, although I doubt it.

Also, isn't a bit odd that in the first trailer, that Aqua would dance for her supposed father's amusement? Why would she be forced to dance for her own long-lost father?

Man it could just be "To celebrate her glorious return, our princess has come up with a new dance! All nohrian people will be forced t both clap and imitate this as the new dance craze under pain of death. Your ruler has spoken."

Like you realize dancing is something lots of people enjoy doing and that has been done at celebrations for ages.

Edited by Eveangaline

Another thing of note is that Aqua's black/blue outfit (which is presumably tied with the Nohr campaign) has her wearing a veil over the lower half of her face. Now, judging by the Dark Mage character we saw this could just be Nohr fashion, but what if Aqua doesn't want her family in Nohr to know that it's her for some reason? Just a thought I had.

Interesting idea, perhaps the Nohr don't even recognize her and Kamui just introduces her as a friend from his travels in Hoshido.

I have a feeling there's more to Aqua's dances than one would expect; perhaps it has something to do with her necklace or the Fire Emblem (provided the necklace ISN'T the Fire Emblem). It seems more like a ritual than a performance, if you ask me - then again, maybe they're just cementing Garon as an evil guy by having the hots for his daughter, although I doubt it.

I would be strangely amused by this.

Man it could just be "To celebrate her glorious return, our princess has come up with a new dance! All nohrian people will be forced t both clap and imitate this as the new dance craze under pain of death. Your ruler has spoken."

Like you realize dancing is something lots of people enjoy doing and that has been done at celebrations for ages.

The place looks pretty empty tbh. Garon is the only visible person there.

With that blue hair, I think she's bound to-.... wait a second. If Garon is white haired or blonde, his children are blonde (Leon, Marx) purple (Camilla) or in between (Elise because of purple loops), how did this man father a blue haired woman!? Ahhh, the audacity of it all, was there perhaps may I say, a lover!? Or because this is anime hair it really doesn't matter jacks squat?

I sense more than one woman was involved in this little scandal.

"Forced to dance for her supposed fathers amusement."

I really doubt it would be that simple considering she dances for him in both routes. Probably something happened to Kamui and she's stalling for time or some shindig. As to why her father would just watch her alone then I have no real clue. Maybe memories of the affair lady are popping up?

I wonder how your Hoshido siblings feel about Aqua.

Sakura wants to be her best friend and make friendship speeches together.

Takumi doesn't trust her.

Hinoka wants to make a man out of her.

Ryouma feels threatened that there's someone on their side now with a fashion sense almost as bad as his.

With that blue hair, I think she's bound to-.... wait a second. If Garon is white haired or blonde, his children are blonde (Leon, Marx) purple (Camilla) or in between (Elise because of purple loops), how did this man father a blue haired woman!? Ahhh, the audacity of it all, was there perhaps may I say, a lover!? Or because this is anime hair it really doesn't matter jacks squat?

How do we know he was blonde? I assumed he's white haired from old age, he could have had blue hair before going gray. And with anime genetics I can see that resulting in him having a blue and purple haired child (bulma and trunks come to mind..) and if his wife was blonde that explains the other kids.

How do we know he was blonde? I assumed he's white haired from old age, he could have had blue hair before going gray. And with anime genetics I can see that resulting in him having a blue and purple haired child (bulma and trunks come to mind..) and if his wife was blonde that explains the other kids.

That's why at the end I wondered if it was just a case of anime genetics. I only assume he's blonde because it seemed the likeliest color for him. I think the wife could have had the purple/blue hair and then came Camilla and Aqua, but I don't know. A twist like that could spark some good drama to unfold. I've played enough FE to know that not all siblings share the same hair color.

Edited by almi23

How did Palla/Catria/Est's parents produce daughters with green, blue, and pink hair? How did Lord Chalphy manage to have a blue haired son and a pink haired daughter? How did Fiora/Farina/Florina's parents produce daughters with turquoise, blue, and violet hair?

What I'm saying is that hair genetics in FE have never really been a thing outside of Awakening.

Don't dwell in this further, bad things happen to people who investigate family bloodlines and question their hair colors. Especially when they're named Sean Bean (as if there is any situation where it is good to be named Sean Bean).

I just wonder how the Nohr characters will react to Aqua. Even if they don't recognize her, there's still the issue with their captured sister. Unless they don't even know her. Also, Hoshido capturing Aqua might say quite a bit about their morality, I guess?

Don't dwell in this further, bad things happen to people who investigate family bloodlines and question their hair colors. Especially when they're named Sean Bean (as if there is any situation where it is good to be named Sean Bean).

So, you're saying that Aqua is actually the child of Garon's wife and her twin brother?

Joking aside, was it even confirmed that Aqua was the sister of the Nohr characters? All I heard is that she's a family member, meaning she could be their cousin or something. So this talk of genetics isn't exactly conclusive. Also, I'm really wondering about her role in the story, especially since what we know about her backstory is obviously very similar to Kamui's. Hopefully having both Aqua and Kamui in the story ends up feeling relevant and neither feels tacked-on.

Another Random Thought: Perhaps Aqua is Garon's Niece and your Nohr Family are her cousins. Perhaps Garon orchestrated Aqua's kidnapping and killed his brother/sister so his family could rule the Nohr throne. Now that she;s back, Garon is going out if his way to ensure the throne is not taken from him.

With that blue hair, I think she's bound to-.... wait a second. If Garon is white haired or blonde, his children are blonde (Leon, Marx) purple (Camilla) or in between (Elise because of purple loops), how did this man father a blue haired woman!?

I think there's a very simple answer to all this.

Garon look a bit too old to be the Nohr royal siblings's and Aqua's father, he look more like their grandpa.

Maybe he took so long bloodily winning the throne that by the time he was secure enough to start making heirs he was on the older side.

That or running a brutal dictatorship prematurely wrinkles and grays you.

Maybe he took so long bloodily winning the throne that by the time he was secure enough to start making heirs he was on the older side.

That or running a brutal dictatorship prematurely wrinkles and grays you.

Or maybe he was disfigured after showing someone his UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAH!

• 2 weeks later...

Another Random Thought: Perhaps Aqua is Garon's Niece and your Nohr Family are her cousins. Perhaps Garon orchestrated Aqua's kidnapping and killed his brother/sister so his family could rule the Nohr throne. Now that she;s back, Garon is going out if his way to ensure the throne is not taken from him.

I never really thought about that outcome...but it seems pretty likely. From what we can tell Garon's very ambitious, as are a lot of FE villains having Kamui's father killed and kidnapping them for some sort of plan he's had for quite some time. So I can see him eliminating any obstacles to his claiming of the throne.

Edited by Aegis Gray

I'm calling it! Awakening had us looking for our children, so If will have us looking for our parents!

This storyline sounds delicious and I want it to be true.