Aqua Theory

pureblood

I could be looking into this too much but...

Could Aqua be the daughter of the previous king of Nohr? The previous king is Garon's brother and he had him assassinated. Garon disposed of Aqua by giving her to Hoshido. I'd like to think this is why she has a mask when you side with Nohr lol

I thought about this when I read Aqua's quote: "I am Aqua. I'm Nohr Kingdom's princess... or was, rather."

Isn't it weird that she refer to her royal status as "was"? If she was in the same place as Kamui, her royalty status is not going to be gone by just being raised in Hoshido. She also looks vastly different from the current royal siblings. well Kamui is too but i believe in the theory that Kamui isn't actually Hoshido royalty.

The only downside to this is that Aqua must be pretty young to remember when his dad was killed. But idk maybe Garon reminds her everytime she's not a royalty anymore when she was still in Nohr.

Also the previous king totally gave Aqua the fire emblem w/o Garon knowing.

I could be looking into this too much but...

Could Aqua be the daughter of the previous king of Nohr? The previous king is Garon's brother and he had him assassinated. Garon disposed of Aqua by giving her to Hoshido. I'd like to think this is why she has a mask when you side with Nohr lol

I thought about this when I read Aqua's quote: "I am Aqua. I'm Nohr Kingdom's princess... or was, rather."

Isn't it weird that she refer to her royal status as "was"? If she was in the same place as Kamui, her royalty status is not going to be gone by just being raised in Hoshido. She also looks vastly different from the current royal siblings. well Kamui is too but i believe in the theory that Kamui isn't actually Hoshido royalty.

The only downside to this is that Aqua must be pretty young to remember when his dad was killed. But idk maybe Garon reminds her everytime she's not a royalty anymore when she was still in Nohr.

Also the previous king totally gave Aqua the fire emblem w/o Garon knowing.

Interesting theory, it could work. Although, her saying that she "was" he princess could also refer to that she lost her royal status when she was kidnapped by Hoshido, since Kamui most likely lost their royal status when they were kidnapped by Nohr.

well Kamui is too but i believe in the theory that Kamui isn't actually Hoshido royalty.

Kamui is Hoshidan royalty, s/he just won the genetic lottery by being born with a lot of dragon blood compared to his/her siblings, allowing him/her to transform, and which is why s/he looks so different than his/her siblings.

That is possible...so she'd be the cousin to the current nohr princesses and princes?

Although I think it would be a bit odd for him to just GIVE her to Hoshido if they're on bad enough terms he's stealing their kids.