• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Upcoming Fall 2015 Cipher Livestream.

https://fecipher.jp/contact/event10/

Can somebody translate this page to an accurate extent for me? I'd like to post it on the Frontpage news, but I'm far from literate with languages that don't use letters like English and Spanish.

• 3 weeks later...

Is the wiki going to be updated with all the series 2 cards? I have the translated documents but it's hard to display and search on my iPad. We like to use the site to verify card abilities during play. I would like to volunteer to help get the process going. I feel there is a small community who enjoy playing the cards but it's difficult for those who don't read Japanese very well.

(EDIT NOTE: I've edited this post so many times that I'm just re-writing it so it makes more sense).

I think you're asking about the other card announced with the new Shade and Emma cards in S3? Her name is Yuzu, and she's another original character that will be appearing in the FE Cipher talk columns. She makes her introduction in the newest column, but my Japanese is too poor to really understand what's going on and Google Translate isn't helping much. I'm assuming she's supposed to represent IK the same way that Emma represents Hoshido and Shade represents Nohr. Perhaps the helpful guy who was translating the columns will do this one, too. Class appears to be a Samurai.

"Samurai of Hoshido, it is Yuzu ...
We've been Tashinan (learning?) the martial arts from an early age.
Currently, we have traveled the Nohr Kingdom for a reason."

(Unless you mean the new card announced on Twitter today? Which happens to be Asama's daughter, Mitama. This was actually my first thought because it was just announced a few hours ago and it took me a little while to figure out who it was supposed to be myself. :p Though, I think you're asking about Yuzu since I don't think Mitama counts a "new girl". She didn't fare too well on the popularity polls, though, so I'm kind of wondering how she ended up as an R+...)

Edited by Kirie

(EDIT NOTE: I've edited this post so many times that I'm just re-writing it so it makes more sense).

I think you're asking about the other card announced with the new Shade and Emma cards in S3? Her name is Yuzu, and she's another original character that will be appearing in the FE Cipher talk columns. She makes her introduction in the newest column, but my Japanese is too poor to really understand what's going on and Google Translate isn't helping much. I'm assuming she's supposed to represent IK the same way that Emma represents Hoshido and Shade represents Nohr. Perhaps the helpful guy who was translating the columns will do this one, too. Class appears to be a Samurai.

"Samurai of Hoshido, it is Yuzu ...

We've been Tashinan (learning?) the martial arts from an early age.

Currently, we have traveled the Nohr Kingdom for a reason."

Bingo Bango!

Wyvern Lord Ryoma, Exorcist Marx/Xander

CVSkvFtUAAAXUrg.png

https://twitter.com/FEcipher/status/672343374184124416

The arts are well drawn, too.

I wonder if there will be a card with Leon with a class he obtained from Hinoka and one for Takumi with a class from Elise x) ! (BECAUSE I NEEDWANT!)

The new 3DS theme made me cry... Because we probably will never see it for a NA 3DS