Garon's class

Ambulz

So Garon is pretty obviously set up to be a major antagonist (if not the Big Bad himself) in both routes, which got me wondering on how the climactic confrontation would go down with him. Besides that, however, I also started wondering what his class would be.

Is he just a generic General? That'd be pretty lame, even if he turned out not to be the main villain after all. I'll bet he gets his own unique class regardless. Rather than being a foot unit like Zephiel, I think he'd be more threatening on a mount. Maybe a horse like Walhart, or a dragon like Ashnard. I'd prefer the latter, but maybe he'd use lances rather than swords.

What do you all think?

Now that you mention it, I get the feeling that he'll bite the dust in a cutscene and not on the battlefield.

Given that my hunch is most likely incorrect, I'll just say I want to see some magic shenanigans. He doesn't look like a wizard but hey, you can't underestimate ol' Garry. Not all spellcasters need robes.

Edited by Thane

Now that you mention it, I get the feeling that he'll bite the dust in a cutscene and not on the battlefield.

I was thinking this. He looks pretty old to me, though I suck at judging ages. How hilarious would it be if he ended up like Ephidel, though?

I'm thinking Dark Lord. With Kamui being the Dark Prince(ss) it just seems fitting to that the ruler would be higher in rank, and what evil title is higher than Dark Lord (other than Prince of Demons). I'm thinking he'll use magic. After evil gets to be a certain age the only option left is evil sorcerer after all.

Given that my hunch is most likely incorrect, I'll just say I want to see some magic shenanigans. He doesn't look like a wizard but hey, you can't underestimate ol' Garry. Not all spellcasters need robes.

Bring back Baron :0

Maybe Baron, ton of health and all weapons. Would be an interesting boss. To make multiple weapon ranks he could have a skill that allows him to change weapon after attacking (to avoid getting screwed by using a bow).

All his kids have mounts so it would be fitting for him to as well, I hadn't considered it though. He does look more like a "General" so King/Emperor/Baron is my guess.

Edited by Book Bro

I would think that it would be cool if he was some sort of "Baron" class from FE4-5. He could wield swords, lances and staves. It would be a nice throwback to Raydrik from Thracia 776.

I'm thinking Dark Lord. With Kamui being the Dark Prince(ss) it just seems fitting to that the ruler would be higher in rank, and what evil title is higher than Dark Lord (other than Prince of Demons). I'm thinking he'll use magic. After evil gets to be a certain age the only option left is evil sorcerer after all.

This would clearly mean Kamui is his favorite.

Should we end up fighting Garon, I'd like to see him use something to similar to FE4's emperor class. (Able to wield all of the weapons, with very impressive stat caps)

This. Bring back the Emperor class, please. And make sure he's at least a threatening boss, like Alvis (this is questionable, but since I'm a noob in FE, I do find Alvis hard, thanks).

That said, I'm sure he is not the final boss.

Speaking of Final bosses what do you think the mouth of truth golem will lie secondary or true final boss?

how do you even know that the golem is even unique he could be a rare monster like a cyclops for all we know.

Edited by goodperson707

^ your right the cyclops parallel was not the best, I'm actually thinking they could be more like the war dragons from Fe 6 plot important and a large in-story threat, but hardly the final boss. Also i don't see how the golem can have range attacks which is pretty much a prerequisite for a late-game/final boss to have. (Are there even any final bosses without ranged attacks?) They could give him magic of course but i would think the trailer would show that off.

Edited by goodperson707

This would clearly mean Kamui is his favorite.

Kamui confirmed as Kovu

I get an Emperor vibe from him as well. Now as far as using nearly every weapon, like in FE4..... idk about that

Edited by Lord HK