Do you find the armor designs in this game SEXUALLY GRATIFYING?

PokeFan

just FYI you guys are treading towards FFTF material. if you want to talk like this take it to rapier's lovely parody thread, else actually address the (hilariously poorly-worded even before my edit) question in the OP, thanks.

Awakening's was ok in my book with a few minor nitpicks mostly on the Knight design and Hero shield. To answer the question though yes I do like this game's character design and armor design better though.

Have you guys seen Joker's hand armor? Like WOW! It looks sooooo good. And also Gunther's overall armor looks very appealing too.

Camilla's hand armor also looks quite sexy as it curves around her hand giving her an even sexier look.

I'm a big fan of Warhammer armor and I wish some of it can be DLC :)

Can you guys even imagine the way the warm bosom of Camilla contrasts with the icy cold steel glint of her hands? Or the warmth of Joker's smile while serving a hot cup of milk tea with his steel hands?

Camilla is just wearing gloves tho I see no steely gauntlets

Can you guys even imagine the way the warm bosom of Camilla contrasts with the icy cold steel glint of her hands? Or the warmth of Joker's smile while serving a hot cup of milk tea with his steel hands?

In the words of Reggie. My body is ready...

There are claws on Camilla's elbows tho

Yea and she has those sexy armor plates on the arm as well.

But the best armor hands down which evokes the most orgamisc reaction is defiantly Gunther's armor, followed by Joker's entire arm and lastly its Camilla.

I really enjoy Gunther's design and I hope he is romanceable.

At first I thought that this was gonna be a thread complaining about the sex appeal, mostly of the female characters.

I am pleasantly surprised.

I agree, they do look way better than in Awakening, especially in terms of not looking like toilets, rockets, or droidekas. I particularly like Leon's armour, those claws look awesome and make him look intimidating and yet not over-the-top; it also reminds me of a dark version of Kamui's own armour, which I really like because the stomach section in particular makes me think of a dragon, which makes sense enough considering Kamui's powers.

For your Joker comment, he's actually really popular where I usually hang out, so it's little surprise at all. I agree that Joker looks quite excellent, I'm gonna hope that the name is gonna be changed when the game goes overseas, though. Yikes.

Only one I kinda dislike is Camilla, not because of the sex appeal, but because I have no idea what's going on with the bottom half in terms of logistics. Top half is totally fine, even the booby belt, though it does look kinda like a boner in the middle of her boobs in her most recent art. If anything, that's kind of fitting.

I'm loving the utterly bewildered reactions from other people here. I guess they think this type of question is odd? For me, it was Tuesday. I admit that calling the armour "orgasmic" might be a bit of a stretch, but hey, I love a nice (regular) suit, so I can see how one might really like armour. Especially if they are a determined, overzealous armour knight named Kjelle. Which you are not. But it is still acceptable.