Famitsu interview - FULL VERSION (with new screenshots!)

Ryo

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since he's equipping a Master Seal, I would assume it's a promotion and not reclassing. Eh, not Master Seal, sorry. Anyway, Joker can change to: Paladin, Great Knight and Strategist, which uses magic(?) and staff, so basically a male version of Valkyrie.

Edited by Ryo

That's Parallel Proof and that class of Joker's is Strategist, not Valkyrie

Edit: lol, also nice face Oboro /sarcasm

Edit 2: I believe Oboro is a woman, focus your eyes on her sprite

Edited by Soledai

"Parallel Proof" makes it seem more like Reclassing, which would make sense given the three promotions which aren't really related to Butler. Still, Strategist looks really cool! Male valkyrie!

Huh, so Butlers can possibly become Strategists which is essentially male version of Valkyrie? That sounds kinda cool to me.

And one of Oboro's skills looks like it has the Nohr symbol in it.

It displayed like that in Awakening, except that the map sprite didn't change until you actually promoted.

I mean the lower screen. It displays Joker as a Level 9 Strategist. I remembered that in Awakening, the "preview screen" that displays stat changes and stuffs would show it as Lv. 1, which is the level you'd change into.

Joker's possible classes:

- Paladin

- Great Knight

- Strategist

Joker's current class is Strategist, too.

Lastly, WTF is that Nosferatu doing there?

Huh, I didn't notice the level. Does that mean that he is promoting to a level 9 strategist?

Perhaps Parallel Seals are the equivalent of Second Seals? Dunno about how it'll be handled. . .

"Parallel" makes it sound like it reclasses you at the same level maybe? It would make sense if he was a Level 9 Butler that he could parallel class into a level 9 Strategist? Also, I wonder why it is that the only ones he can reclass into are second-tier (ostensibly, maybe excluding strategist?.) He has both cavalier promotes available, but not cavalier itself. The bottom display is confusing because is it showing his current class or the one he will be changing into? I guess the latter, because his 3d model is still a butler, and he has hidden weapons in his inventory.

If parallel seals don't reset your level I would be ecstatic.

My question is, if this is true and level determines what skill you get in a class. Does this mean if you parallel seal too late into another class do you miss that skill?

Looks like Oboro might be my signature lance user if proven worthy from that face. Sage on a horse is cool and all, but ground units all for da win! I'm hoping Dread Fighter and Bride analogs show up in this game too. And heck, maybe Sages or another subcass can use hidden weapons and magic to sorta emulate Tellius. Though, now that I think of it, that could also be a Dark promote too...