Famitsu interview - FULL VERSION (with new screenshots!)

Ryo

It's called a parallel proof, so it could very well not reset your level on use. Given that the Nohr chapters are linear, level resets could screw up characters, so I'm quite hopeful on this.

Also, Oboro gets a 9/10 on her portrait. Much better than Rinka.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still not 100% sure whether Oboro is a man or a woman. Either way, I don't care because they've earned a spot on my roster (well, unless their personality just turns out to be super toxic, but eh).

Nice find, OP!

It seems like the parallel seal keeps level logically that makes sense as it stops the infinite levelling awakening had plus it would make things more choosy as if you dont reset level you will essentially have to choose between three skills to give to you unit at the skill gain levels also it works well for Nohr not to have to restart at level 1

also Oboro is definitely a character I'm using

Also the interview appears to have confirmed that Attack Stance and Guard Stance will have 100% activation rate supposing that the required conditions are met. But take this with a grain of salt until a more experienced translator's doubled checked this.

Edited by Ryo

I think i kinda understand. Assuming that Parrallel proff allow reclassing and that butler is a promoted class whe can think that butler/maids are promoted from a stave user class that can also promote into Valkyrie/Strategist this would be pretty cool. For the great knight/paladin choice it's simply added because cavalier most be his second base class. That would also mean that they will not be 3 but 2 base class reclassing in this game.

Edited by Izhuark

I think i kinda understand. Assuming that Parrallel proff allow reclassing and that butler is a promoted class whe can think that butler/maids are promoted from a stave user class that can also promote into Valkyrie/Strategist this would be pretty cool. For the great knight/paladin choice it's simply added because cavalier most be his second base class. That would also mean that they will not be 3 but 2 base class reclassing in this game.

Or it could just be you get 3 reclassing options regardless of what your prepromote class was. Shadow Dragon did this, although the class sets were larger.

Yeah but since the general system directly descend from Awakening, i think it's more plausible to that it use roughly the same reclassing system. Plus why would a mixed on foot class could reclass into a pure physical horse (and even armored) class without having acess to the base class that promote into it ?

Yeah but since the general system directly descend from Awakening, i think it's more plausible to that it use roughly the same reclassing system. Plus why would a mixed on foot class could reclass into a pure physical horse (and even armored) class without having acess to the base class that promote into it ?

This is again from Shadow Dragon so maybe it's not relevant but some reclass options after promotion didn't have the natural base class to go with it. For example, some characters could reclass to General, even though Knight was never a reclass option before they promoted.

This is very likely a reclass because if we look at the stats there are alot that are red and in awakening promoting rarely ever yielded more than one red stat

Is any one else scared by the amount of prepromotes there are
I mean we have Gunther, Marx, Leon and Hoshido Marx likely are promoted (unless paladin, Dark knight and trueblade are base) and joker reclassing into a Paladin seems to suggest that butler and maid are also promoted adding Felicia and Joker all of which you get in the beginning of the game or at least at chapter 6

Oboro looks great. Another +1 for the Hoshidan designs.

Interested in this reclassing business going on with Joker too; hopefully this week's Famitsu focuses on classes and reclassing to give us some clarification.

I mean we have Gunther, Marx, Leon and Hoshido Marx likely are promoted (unless paladin, Dark knight and trueblade are base) and joker reclassing into a Paladin seems to suggest that butler and maid are also promoted adding Felicia and Joker all of which you get in the beginning of the game or at least at chapter 6

There is no proof that Marx and Ryoma are even playable, let alone early recruits.

There is no proof that Marx and Ryoma are even playable, let alone early recruits.

You still Have Gunther(Fredrick) Felicia and Joker who are confirmed playable and it seems like butler might be a promoted class

The first trailer showed a playable Swordmaster and boss Paladin on the bridge map. I'd imagine they're only playable on that map for plot purpose and disappear until a later point.

First trailer bridge map indicates allied swordmaster up the top near an enemy paladin, first trailer shows Marx fighting a Nosferatu unless this is as a green unit, which seems unlikely.

It could be they're made to carry us through the first 6 chapters but we suddenly lose them for quite a while after we make our choice. Get a few easy levels to get acclimated to our chosen side and level up some folks of our own choosing.

Okay, we now have seen Oboro's face and we still have no clue whether it's a he or she XD (I vote girl tho)

That seems to be a thing in Hoshido ;P

But i already love Oboro, male or female XD dat face

Oh and does anyone have naming suggestions for the male Demoiselle skill?

Okay, we now have seen Oboro's face and we still have no clue whether it's a he or she XD (I vote girl tho)

That seems to be a thing in Hoshido ;P

But i already love Oboro, male or female XD dat face

Oh and does anyone have naming suggestions for the male Demoiselle skill?

Maybe Monsieur?

That's probably Kazahana. Looks like a katana

Kazahana sprite is different in the teaser trailer. However that may just be a early sprite. Me thinks Oboro is a character who acts as reinforcement when MU tries to escape as well. Oboro to the rescue.

Maybe we're getting a third tier again? There are only two base classes apparently for each character, going by that reclassing shot, so each character would have less possible skills and customization than in Awakening, but add a third tier and they'd be about the same.

Edited by NeonZ

Maybe we're getting a third tier again? There are only two base classes apparently for each character, going by that reclassing shot, so each character would have less possible skills and customization than in Awakening, but add a third tier and they'd be about the same.

I would love this but I kinda of doubt it will happen I feel they will likely keep the class system similar to awakening