The new TCG

BurningCandy

I wonder if they'll release it in EU/US/AU? I had a look at the cards and they look great. I really want it to be localised so that I can beat my friends at it with my pretty cards!

Well, Kid icarus uprising had its cards even in europe, i know it's not the same thing, at all, but if you bought the game you also know that cards were along with the box, and then sold in stores; if they randomly did it with kid icarus, why don't do the same with fire emblem cipher? Especially now that's the series is "famous" thanks to super smash bros, and maybe, if Roy returns, or other characters will be added, maybe this would be the best moment.

(i'm just hoping)

I know, but the point is, if they sold'em even in europe and america, there's a possibility that will happen the same with FEcipher, because the AR could be enjoyed only by the people who had a nintendo 3ds instead of this cards, that can be enjoyed by ... let's say everyone ('cause if you don't know about them, you hardly will buy even a single pack, i guess)

Also if i remember well, there's a news that says: we can use marth or lucina as playing character using their cards; now, i don't think this will be possible only in Japan, and i hope they don't replace the cards with download codes.

Edited by Xem

Animal crossing has amiibo cards >.<

Also i know the problem would be the cost of doing something like this with a trading card game...