Best father for Sorc. Noire? for Sniper/Bow Knight Noire?

lacuna

I'm almost through the main story for my 2nd Lunatic playthrough and am looking for a good father for Noire for postgame/DLC. Because I am undecided on whether I should make her a sniper/bow knight or a sorceror, I'd like input on who the best father is for either role. So far, the fathers that have been taken are:

Donnel

Gregor

Vaike

Stahl

Frederick

Henry (not married; planning to pair w/ Cherche)

I heard Vaike is a great father if you want a great sniper noire, henry makes a great father for sorc noire.

Donnel is also up there.

Edited by Fateborn

I'm almost through the main story for my 2nd Lunatic playthrough and am looking for a good father for Noire for postgame/DLC. Because I am undecided on whether I should make her a sniper/bow knight or a sorceror, I'd like input on who the best father is for either role. So far, the fathers that have been taken are:

Donnel

Gregor

Vaike

Stahl

Frederick

Henry (not married; planning to pair w/ Cherche)

Note that Sorcerer isn't that good for Apotheosis specifically; since offense is so much more important than defense, Sage is superior in every practical way (even at running Vantage-Vengeance).

Anyways, out of the fathers still available:

- Gaius: Great mods & Galeforce, even Vantage if you want to run VV. Noire doesn't really need much else (Tomefaire would be nice :P), he's by far your best option.

- Libra / Ricken / Virion: All 3 grant Tomefaire and good magical mods, and that's pretty much it. Ricken & Virion are both very popular fathers, so keep this in mind for your other pairings.

If Gaius isn't going on Kjelle (because she's already got something else), he's definitely Noire's best bet.

If he is busy, you'll just have to go with Ricken or maybe Virion for Tomefaire and Sage, because... All of non-GF Noire's good physical dads (Vaike, Gregor and Fred) are already taken.

I also strongly recommend using Sage over Sorcerer as the latter is kind of bad postgame.