Work in Progress - Crystal

Cynthia

Personally I think it looks really good. I give it my artist's seal approval.

But my seal of approval doesn't really count for much when the best picture I've ever drawn was a stick figure of tuxedo Mask with a bag of roses that looked like lollipops on his back as he was running away from a clearly pissed off person.

.......You'd have to be there in order to get that.

What is writing, but simply a form of painting a picture with words, and making it divine enough for others to paint that same picture?

Damn that was good.

But then again what is drawing but ones own self thoughts put down on plank realistic space. Not restricted by the confines of your mind

She's Purdy.

Thank you.

Damn that was good.

But then again what is drawing but ones own self thoughts put down on plank realistic space. Not restricted by the confines of your mind

Drawing is like writing as well, every picture tells a story, this one is no exception. Allow me to shed some light on why this girl appears so sad.

This is right after the event where the person she confessed her love to denied her, for reasons she can not comprehend. Not to mention she is still worried about a self proclaimed "angel" finding her.

Thank you.

Drawing is like writing as well, every picture tells a story, this one is no exception. Allow me to shed some light on why this girl appears so sad.

This is right after the event where the person she confessed her love to denied her, for reasons she can not comprehend. Not to mention she is still worried about a self proclaimed "angel" finding her.

Okay then makes since.

Drawing and writing.

One the same

Edges of fate tired from the frame

of their existance

One is heads the other tails

Both are needed while they both could be needed not