Relevant information paraphrased:

• Cyrus (Cavalier) - both verisons
  • Elfie (Female Knight) - Nohr
  • Harold (Gaston/Fighter) - Nohr
  • Hinata (Myrmidon) - Hoshido
  • Oboro (Lance Fighter) - Hoshido
  • Rinka (Oni) - Hoshido
  • Tsukuyomi (Red Hair) - Hoshido
  • Felicia can reclass(promote?) to a Brave Hero, a Bow Knight and a Strategist
  • Multiple promotion options seem more likely.

EDIT

Report on the main site

EDIT2:

Digital issue is now out. Only new piece of info I can find is that Harold can promote from a Fighter(?) to a Berserker.

[spoiler=???]http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/famitsu2805-1.jpg

http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/famitsu2805-2.jpg

http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/famitsu2805-3.jpg

http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/famitsu2805-4.jpg

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valshe is voicing Tsukuyomi?!?!?! As in the utaite??????? Because if so I think I know who my favorite Hoshido character is going to be

Yeah I've heard her sing, I really like her voice.

Edited by Ryo

Linca is hot.

And yeah a few of the Hoshido characters are rather androgynous. I honestly can't tell if Tsukuyomi is a boy or a girl though I'm leaning towards male.

It looks from the images like you get one required skill and can then choose the remaining five, but since I can't read japanese I might be completely wrong.

Edited by capmalachi

Yeah I've heard her sing, I really like her voice.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, excuse me while I fangirl ;;;;;

I have to know, is Oboro a man or a woman? Does it say?

The only thing I can read because of the quality is that Oboro is Takumi's servant

That makes me think they'd be a male because you usually have same gender personal servants as yourself but I could be wrong.

Edited by Meltlilith

Relevant information paraphrased:

Cyrus (Cavalier) - both verisons

Elfie (Female Knight) - Nohr

Harold (Gaston/Hero) - Hohr

Typo?

Really diggin' Rinka and Harold.

Also - Elise's art is visible in Elphie's bio. She's looking less childish than I expected, which is a good thing.

Edited by Cysx

The only thing I can read because of the quality is that Oboro is Takumi's servant

That makes me think they'd be a male because you usually have same gender personal servants as yourself but I could be wrong.

Well, male or female I like Oboro and will be using them. It'd just be nice to get definitive gender so I can stop using "them" all the time @_@

I'm starting to learn how to read Japanese, so I can only read some katakana and hiragana, and of course unless it's a name I don't understand what it's saying. I did, however, recognize Takumi's name in Oboro's bio, though.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, excuse me while I fangirl ;;;;;

Tsubaki serves Sakura, though

Okay, so trying to write the Kanji for Tsukuyomi's class in Google Translate, and I can't really see the last one, but the first two seem to translate as "spell" or "curse", so I thikn they're the same class as Orochi, so they're probably male

Edited by Mysterique Sign

Classes (new chars only):

Nohr:

Elfie: Armor Knight (read: Knight)

Harold: Axe Fighter (read: Fighter)

Hoshido:

Hinata: Samurai

Tsukuyomi: Spell Caster (presumable Hoshido's equivalent of Mage or Dark Mage)

Edited by Ryo

Tsubaki serves Sakura, though

Do we know that he's a personal servant though? There's a difference between reporting to someone and actually attending to them, and Kazehana may be her lady-in-waiting/personal servant/attendee, like how Saizou seems to be Ryouma's personal servant.

I wonder what Hinata's promotions are. One looks like Swordmaster while the other one seems to be different, it could possibly be Trueblade.

If Tsukuyomi's class is Spell Caster, I wonder if Orochi's class is the same since it could be the Hoshido equivalent of mage.

The Kamui and Rinka screenshot looks really interesting. I wonder what they may be discussing. It's also really nice to see a Rinka as a muscly character.

And awesome! Felicia can be a Brave Hero? That sounds awesome. xD

Edited by DragonSoul

Also, multiple promotion options actually seems 100% confirmed, considering Hinata is using a Master proof and gets a choice between two classes.

Don't quote me on this, but it seems reclassing (Parallel Proof) only works between first tier class and first tier class, and between 2nd tier and 2nd tier. Which means that you cannot demote from 2nd tier to 1st tier.