Picture from Famitsu's 27th of May showing. [New and Exclusive Characters!]

Rizziah

Personal Skill - Plot Armor: In classic mode, this unit will revive at the end of the chapter if defeated in battle.

If this forum had a like button, I'd spam it in your honor, sir!

I wonder how many times he survives stuff he shouldn't, or the bad guy decides not to kill him because reasons.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried my best to look at the skills.

Oboro

Nohr-hater

When engaging a Nohr-related enemy, damage increases by 3

That sounds a lot like the Darscen Hater and Rosie Hater Potentials in Valkyria Chronicles...

Perhaps it's a dynamic skill that changes over time for characters who have that skill but can be recruited to the Nohr side. I don't think Oboro's the only one that has it.

This is probably the case, as even Kamui has Joker and Felicia. With that, they also seem to come in pairs of a dude and lady for each so....

Any guesses on who the blue-haired maid serves?

Camilla? I'm betting Nyx works for Leon

If this forum had a like button, I'd spam it in your honor, sir!

I wonder how many times he survives stuff he shouldn't, or the bad guy decides not to kill him because reasons.

There actually is a plot related reason he survives things he otherwise shouldn't Edited by eclipse

That sounds a lot like the Darscen Hater and Rosie Hater Potentials in Valkyria Chronicles...

Perhaps it's a dynamic skill that changes over time for characters who have that skill but can be recruited to the Nohr side. I don't think Oboro's the only one that has it.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it's just the wording, but a lot of the skills listed so far remind me of Valkyria Chronicles potentials. I guess I have just started replaying it recently, but...

Also, I expect zany shenanigans between Oboro/Hinata and Elfie/Harold.

What does the article say about leveling up? I'm referring to white text on the top of the first page(p191 in the magazine) near the level up screen that says 全部の能力が上がった場合は。。。全ピン. Is it just saying that each stat that increases gets makes a "ping" sound?

I don't think anyone's mentioned this for some reason but...

> 許さないわ

Doesn't that kinda give away imply that Oboro is a girl?

Edited by Bovinian

Dang it we can't see what Tsukuyomi's equipping... And he only has 4 base MAG, what!?

That is the main reason I'm waiting for the digital release at this point. Usually we can see through the text box...

Also well, he's level 1, so that's not horrible.

What does the article say about leveling up? I'm referring to white text on the top of the first page(p191 in the magazine) near the level up screen that says 全部の能力が上がった場合は。。。全ピン. Is it just saying that each stat that increases gets makes a "ping" sound?

It's talking about Level Ups.

In Japanese, there's a phrase for X stat ups.

Also... hmm, I think I may have gotten Elfie's skill the wrong way round. My grammar sucks, but does the skill trigger if HER strength is more than 5 points higher? Would make more sense that way.

I was thinking the other way when I originally thought she was light-weighted, haha.

That is the main reason I'm waiting for the digital release at this point. Usually we can see through the text box...

Also well, he's level 1, so that's not horrible.

He's worse than Ricken though (who has 8+2 Mag as a Lv. 3 mage). He has more Spd though (same as Miriel's base), so hopefully that'll turn out to be useful.

Edited by Ryo

When I saw units were getting personal skills in this game I thought that'd just mean regular class skills normally unobtainable for that character (like how some spotpass characters in awakening came with lord class skills or opposite gender locked class skills).

I didn't expect units would get a new individual skill tailored to their personality.

That's cool.

it's just a shame some of them are looking a lot better than others...

Personal Skill - Plot Armor: In classic mode, this unit will revive at the end of the chapter if defeated in battle.

Seriously?...

Eh, whatever, I'm still resetting anyways. Not unlike Lyn's Story.

I'm an idiot! Please disregard. I am not familiar with the joke this was referencing! :/

Edited by DeoGame

Seriously?...

You actually believed that? =_= That's a joke.

Look up Vincent's posts for the actual translation.

Thanks for all the translations!

Seriously?...

It was a joke about an anime character, nothing to do with the game.

He's worse than Ricken though (who has 8+2 Mag as a Lv. 3 mage). He has more Spd though (same as Miriel's base), so hopefully that'll turn out to be useful.

But then again, his personal skill will probably give him a nice boost for a few levels, assuming he doesn't join super early. Considering you can see a desertic scenery as the background of that conversation between him and Kamui, he probably joins in that desert chapter we've seen from time to time... but it's hard to know for sure when it takes place exactly at this point.

Edit:

Haha, I think it's a joke XD

Or did it miss it? o__o

Report time!

That was fast...

Edited by Cysx