Picture from Famitsu's 27th of May showing. [New and Exclusive Characters!]

Rizziah

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arent Parallel Seals a thing? (basically the FE11/12 reclassing style only mixed with limited class sets like FE13) I could have sworn there was a thing about that.

Why did his luck decreased by 2?

that particular unit has a unique skill that makes him unlucky. (which is why his base luck is literal asshole)

It took me like 3 days to recognize this, but no 2nd seals could mean there's no way for promoted units like Felicia and Gunter to have anything but turtle-speed exp gains.

Hopefully there's some way to salvage them, like you could with Frederick in Awakening.

In earlier games (well, FE7 onward and not counting the remakes) the early prepromotes didn't need to be "salvaged" because they had good enough bases and/or good enough growths to keep up with your other units. They were basically normal units that were 20 levels ahead of your other ones in the first chapter, and you were supposed to treat them as such.

Frederick's base stats were just really bad (though he had decent growths), and Felicia/Joker's stats look even worse >.>

What? Fred's bases were good enough to carry your team for a while. Hes killing everything in Lunatic mode. Frederick is the Jeigan archetype that does fall off a bit in midgame, but never stops being good.

What? Fred's bases were good enough to carry your team for a while. Hes killing everything in Lunatic mode. Frederick is the Jeigan archetype that does fall off a bit in midgame, but never stops being good.

He's obviously great at the beginning since he's a Jeigan. By bad, I meant lolworthy compared to any other 20/1 Great Knight, or even 10/1 Great Knight. That godly base Def of his is literally the Great Knight class base - it's as if he went through his entire unpromoted career without ever gaining Def. Demote him to Cavalier and his Def will be the same as base Chrom's lol.

We don't know what the Maid/Butler class bases are, but it looks like Felicia and Joker's stats are probably pretty close to those as well.

Yeah, Felicia's stats weren't looking so hot from what we've seen. 20hp at lv2 in a promoted class? http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/gallery/famitsu-21st-may/famitsu2105-3.jpg

It's not as bad with the butler/maids because you can heal spam for exp, but I'd still rather be able to demote them.

So it would be like FE4's except limit arena times in general and not just by character.

Yea, although I'd imagine if they were skills that you'd win skill scrolls rather than that particular character learning a skill after winning an (or multiple) arena matches.