Picture from Famitsu's 27th of May showing. [New and Exclusive Characters!]

Rizziah

Don't quote me on this, but it seems reclassing (Parallel Proof) only works between first tier class and first tier class, and between 2nd tier and 2nd tier. Which means that you cannot demote from 2nd tier to 1st tier.

Kinda makes sense if reclassing no longer resets levels.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know that he's a personal servant though? There's a difference between reporting to someone and actually attending to them, and Kazehana may be her lady-in-waiting/personal servant/attendee, like how Saizou seems to be Ryouma's personal servant.

Kagerou also woks for Ryouma

Nice.

Samurais (Sword) promote to Trueblades (Sword) or 兵法者 (Sword, Lance, Axe).

兵法者 literally means Tactician or Strategist, which is kinda confusing since Nohr has a mounted Strategist. Although I'm tempted to call them a Weapon Master because of their diverse weaponry : P

Also, characters have personal skills, which is the highlighted first skill. The text is a bit blurry to decipher the skills, but I'm sure somebody can work on them (or I will) ^^

EDIT

I think Felicia (I'm assuming the Maid is her) has the Mercenary -> Brave Hero/Bow Knight and Rod Knight -> Strategist/Maid branches.

EDIT2

Rinka comes from the Fire Clan, while Tsukuyomi comes from the Wind Clan. Presumably there's a connection to the Clan Soldiers seen in some battles.

Edited by VincentASM

兵法者 can also be translated as Master Swordsman

Makes sense. But it's gonna be hella confusing.

The class that was a Swordmaster is now a Trueblade, while a new class that uses three weapons is a Master Swordsman. I prefer Weapon Master, in that case XD

Strategist?

Does this mean some variant of Tactician/Grandmaster has been confirmed? Wait, now mounted? This game is getting much more interesting... though, the day it gets released in Jap is nearing, and the hype for this might die down due to people actually willing to import a copy.

Yeah, I really hope Harold is both a bro, and has a stereotypical superhero personality.

Hinata looks AWESOME.

Great, is Oboro gonna be a dude too?

So, Cyrus will join you no matter what. I wonder what his relationship with Kamui is. Is he a milk brother to Kamui like Wolt was to Roy? I'm pretty sure his other Cav bro might join Kamui no matter what.

Now that Rinka's splash has been revealed, I'm very enchanted by her feminine yet muscular body.

... And Tsukiyomi might be a dude... or a flat-chested magic person like Sakura. :/

EDIT: Man, I'm gonna have to agree with everyone about Hoshidans being androgynous af. I kinda hope Nohr will have some androgynous looking people to balance it out... unless androgynous people are something that makes Hoshido... Hoshido?

Edited by Jester Capri

Ooooh interesting, so we're having a non-mounted class that's proficient in swords, lances, and axes? I think this Master Swordsman class will definitely use the new weapon triangle to its advantage.

And there's different clans? Hmm..part of me thinks that the third route might actually highlight these clans for some reason.

Rinka comes from the Fire Clan, while Tsukuyomi comes from the Wind Clan. Presumably there's a connection to the Clan Soldiers seen in some battles.

Like Naruto? :p

Also I noticed a strange command called 輪送隊 or something like that. Was that also in Awakening or any older game?

Edited by Ryo

Tsukuyomi's bio makes it pretty clear that he's a boy. Oboro looks like she has boob armor, so I'm gonna say girl. Hinata doesn't, ergo I think he's male. Rinka is most definitely female. :P:

Looks like some skills were posted, but I'm in no shape to translate them.

Edited by eclipse

I tried my best to look at the skills.

Oops, I forgot Kazahana's... I'll edit that in soon.

Mysterious Charisma
When acting as the support (back unit), if the front unit has a C or higher support, the front unit's Accuracy is boosted by 10, damage by 2 and damage received reduced by 2.

Hinata
悪あがま(sp?)
When at half HP or lower, damage received by swords, lances and axes is halved.

Elfie
Light-weight(?)
When the enemy's Strength is 5 points higher than this unit, this unit's damage increases by 3.

Oboro
Nohr-hater
When engaging a Nohr-related enemy, damage increases by 3

Harold
Unlucky Soul
Enemies within a 2 tile radius have their Critical Evade reduced by 15, while the user's Critical Evade is reduced by 5

Tsukuyomi
Arrogance
When unit's Level is lower than the enemy's (promoted units count as Level +20), damage increases by 4

Lancer Class
Defence Seal
After damaging an enemy(?), the enemy's Defence is reduced by 6.

Lancer Class
Substitute
On the map, the user can select an adjacent target to "substitute". This probably allows the user to take damage instead of their target and useful for protecting weak/wounded allies.

EDIT

Kazahana's inactive skill is "death-something", maybe Deathmatch?

Damage increases by 10, but damage received from enemies is increased by 10.

She also has "Flowing Strike" (清流の一撃), Vantage and Strength Seal.

Edited by VincentASM

Tsukuyomi's bio makes it pretty clear that he's a boy. Oboro looks like she has boob armor, so I'm gonna say girl. Hinata doesn't, ergo I think he's male. Rinka is most definitely female. :P:

… I thought that was a girl. *facedesks*

Hoshido has some seriously androgynous designs, I'm just going to give up trying to guess their genders now.

Like Naruto? :p

Also I noticed a strange command called 輪送隊 or something like that. Was that also in Awakening or any older game?

Might be a skill? You can see Oboro switching places with Kamui and the text on the side makes it seem like it's a skill.

Also what's that talk about My unit in Cyrus' bio?

Edited by Cysx

Might be a skill? You can see Oboro switching places with Kamui and the text on the side makes it seem like it's a skill.

Also what's that talk about My unit in Cyrus' bio?

It's "Convoy".

Interesting... seems like Cyrus and the Avatar are childhood buddies or something. Will double check...

EDIT

"They've known each other since they were young", I believe.

Edited by VincentASM

Don't tell me he literally betrays his country just because they're childhood friends... But we also have Suzukaze betray his country and brother for apparently no (known) reason, so....

Don't tell me he literally betrays his country just because they're childhood friends... But we also have Suzukaze betray his country and brother for apparently no (known) reason, so....

He's also a fledgling knight. You do the maths XD

I tried my best to look at the skills.

Oops, I forgot Kazahana's... I'll edit that in soon.

Mysterious Charisma

When acting as the support (back unit), if the front unit has a C or higher support, the front unit's Accuracy is boosted by 10, damage by 2 and damage received reduced by 2.

Hinata

悪あがま(sp?)

Elfie

Light-weight(?)

When the enemy's Strength is 5 points higher than this unit, this unit's damage increases by 3.

Oboro

Nohr-hater

When engaging a Nohr-related enemy, damage increases by 3

Harold

Unlucky Soul

Enemies within a 2 tile radius have their Critical Evade reduced by 15, while the user's Critical Evade is reduced by 5

Tsukuyomi

Arrogance

When unit's Level is lower than the enemy's (promoted units count as Level +20), damage increases by 4

Lancer Class

Defence Seal

After damaging an enemy(?), the enemy's Defence is reduced by 6.

Lancer Class

Substitute

On the map, the user can select an adjacent target to "substitute". This probably allows the user to take damage instead of their target and useful for protecting weak/wounded allies

Wait, does this mean supports are back?

On a side note, thank you to everyone who are translating this info. It`s really helpfull.

Hinata

悪あがま(sp?)

I think Hinata's skill is "Waru agaki" (sorry i dont have the japanese keyboard on this computer - you got the kanji right, but the last kana is a ki not a ma) with means something like "Vain Struggle"

Edited by Meltlilith

But the arms and abs say otherwise?

Who says woman can't be muscular? Otherwise, I'm pretty sure being an Oni requires intense strength training.

As for Suzu joining Kamui no matter what... I'm very confused as to why he'd follow Kamui into Nohr. Perhaps some sort of manifest destiny that he believes Kamui will achieve? He's a spy for Hoshido? Or was he some sort of secret childhood buddy of Kamui?

… I thought that was a girl. *facedesks*

Hoshido has some seriously androgynous designs, I'm just going to give up trying to guess their genders now.

Kozaki's pretty good about distinguishing male and female. . .but you have to look everywhere BUT the face (and sometimes, at the bio). :P:

Oddly enough, Tsukuyomi's face is mentioned, but I'm too tired to translate that, too (it's stupid late here).

Who says woman can't be muscular? Otherwise, I'm pretty sure being an Oni requires intense strength training.

As for Suzu joining Kamui no matter what... I'm very confused as to why he'd follow Kamui into Nohr. Perhaps some sort of manifest destiny that he believes Kamui will achieve? He's a spy for Hoshido? Or was he some sort of secret childhood buddy of Kamui?

Maybe Suzukaze wants to see the world or something. He's not particularly tied to his clan, according to his bio.

Edited by eclipse

I think Hinata's skill is "Waru agaki" (sorry i dont have the japanese keyboard on this computer) with means something like "Vain Struggle"

Thanks. I couldn't quite figure out the last symbol.

Also, I'm staring at Oboro's bio and it looks like he/she has a light crush on (aka the hots for) Takumi. I could be reading it wrong though. Let me double check XD

Nah, I think it's right. Their dialogue is all about Takumi as well...