Picture from Famitsu's 27th of May showing. [New and Exclusive Characters!]

Rizziah

Kozaki's pretty good about distinguishing male and female. . .but you have to look everywhere BUT the face (and sometimes, at the bio). :P:

Maybe one day my ability to read (and understand) Japanese will be good enough so that I can actually read it XD For now, I'll just stick to practicing my katakana and hiragana reading skills. And thanks to everyone who's translating this stuff!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hinata's skill is "Waru agaki" (sorry i dont have the japanese keyboard on this computer - you got the kanji right, but the last kana is a ki not a ma) with means something like "Vain Struggle"

that sounds like something that could be translated to resolve and the skill description also sounds like a new version of resolve

that sounds like something that could be translated to resolve and the skill description also sounds like a new version of resolve

Nah, Resolve used to be "Heroic General".

This seems more along the lines of "Desperate Struggle".

Also, the bios don't seem that complex this time. Maybe because these are all side characters.

Heck, I think even I can manage them XD

Nah, Resolve used to be "Heroic General".

This seems more along the lines of "Desperate Struggle".

Also, the bios don't seem that complex this time. Maybe because these are all side characters.

Heck, I think even I can manage them XD

That makes one of us x.x How are you doing it? The text is so small/grainy I'm working overtime just to read even one kanji ;;;;

That makes one of us x.x How are you doing it? The text is so small/grainy I'm working overtime just to read even one kanji ;;;;

OK so far, but I'm stumped on one of Elfie's kanji. 調(?)練

So yeah, just one character done so far : P

Cyrus (Cavalier)

A fledgling Nohrian knight. Has known the Avatar since childhood; an ally in both campaigns.

Zooming in helps :P

Sure, but you get to the last two kanji of Elfie's profile and it's just ?????? what xP

Shame that there is still a lack of Nohr units being shown

Perhaps because Nohr is the route with limited resources, we'll also be getting less units? (compared with Hoshido at least....)

Edited by Meltlilith

So, Hoshido is truly the land of androgyny.

Wait, does this mean supports are back?

Unsurprisingly. Now just to wait and see if they bring back S-supports *shivers*.

And on a side note,... what's with the utter lack of Nohr units we've seen so far? Nyx and Gaston Harold are the only two exclusives we've seen. Everybody else is either both sides or Hoshido exclusive.

EDIT:

Perhaps because Nohr is the route with limited resources, we'll also be getting less units? (compared with Hoshido at least....)

I really hope this isn't the case. Nothing stopped, oh, every single Fire Emblem Game before Awakening from having a varied cast of units. If they actually pull this, than it's a load of bull.

Edited by Leon of Nohr

Sure, but you get to the last to kanji of Elfie's profile and it's just ?????? what xP

Yeah, it's very improbable sometimes. But I think I figured it.

Elfie "never misses training" hehe. It probably makes more sense with the first part of her bio, which I'm still working on.

EDIT

Elfie (Knight)

A knight who serves Nohr's princess Elise. Contrary to her appearance, she possesses amazing strength. Never misses training.

"Amazing strength" as in inhuman strength. Not sure how to word it...

Edited by VincentASM

It's "Convoy".

Interesting... seems like Cyrus and the Avatar are childhood buddies or something. Will double check...

EDIT

"They've known each other since they were young", I believe.

I see... Thank you:)

Lancer Class

Substitute

On the map, the user can select an adjacent target to "substitute". This probably allows the user to take damage instead of their target and useful for protecting weak/wounded allies.

Considering the image shows Oboro and Kamui switching places, I'm guessing that's this skill's effect...?

And on a side note,... what's with the utter lack of Nohr units we've seen so far? Nyx and Gaston Harold are the only two exclusives we've seen. Everybody else is either both sides or Hoshido exclusive.

Also Elfie.

Edited by Ryo

Yeah, it's very improbable sometimes. But I think I figured it.

Elfie "never misses training" hehe. It probably makes more sense with the first part of her bio, which I'm still working on.

EDIT

"Amazing strength" as in inhuman strength. Not sure how to word it...

I'm impressed :o

I think "inhuman strength" would work just fine. Super strength? It's a little cheesy, but it gets the point across....

Who is Suzukaze? Which hair color or what does he/she look like? So many names can't keep up >_>

Oboro likes Takumi? Who is Takumi? So romance is possible without supports :D

Cyrus is a dude or a chick? He/she is childhood friend with MC?

Is there official confirmation that Rinca is a chick? Why does she have abs and why is she an oni? Is she not human but an oni monster?

Is there official confirmation that Rinca is a chick? Why does she have abs and why is she an oni? Is she not human but an oni monster?

She probably has abs because she lifts, and also I guess all the Troubadours are singers or something then

Who is Suzukaze? Which hair color or what does he/she look like? So many names can't keep up >_>

and (FE-) Valkyries obviously pick the fallen warriors from the battlefield to show them the way to Valhalla right? Its a class name, not a race....

Suzukaze is the green haired ninja.

Takumi is the younger of the two Hoshido brothers, the archer. What makes you believe there are no supports? And Cordelia had a crush on Chrom, that meant nothing.

Cyrus is a dude.

What. Do you not know that women can have abs, or muscles? What?

Okay, translating profiles is easier said than done. Next time I'll shut my mouth XD

I guess I'm better at translating descriptions of mechanics than descriptions of people.

What the heck does this mean? Especially the last bits.

極端なほどに運が悪いことが玉にキズ。

I figure it means Harold has exceptional terrible luck, but what's this about getting scratches on a ball? Some Japanese phrase I don't know? : P

EDIT

Apparently it's similar to a "fly in the ointment". Not sure how I'd word that though.

Edited by VincentASM

Harold

Unlucky Soul

Enemies within a 2 tile radius have their Critical Evade reduced by 15, while the user's Critical Evade is reduced by 5

That character is going to either be frustrating or hilarious...or both.

Suzukaze is the green-haired ninja that was revealed last week.

Takumi is the Hoshido younger brother, with the ponytail. I believe supports were confirmed in this issue regardless, since Kamui's skill talks about C rank support. unless you meant S-supports

Cyrus is a dude and Kamui's childhood friend.

Rinka is a girl; she has abs probably because she lifts and drinks protein shakes. Oni is her class - her profile probably will reveal if it's literal or not but I have terribad eyes sooooo.

EDIT: Ooooh, I'll help out! As long as I can read it I'm..... sort of useful!

Edited by Meltlilith

Aha, it was simpler than I thought.

Harold (Brave Hero)
Elise's subordinate. He fights with the belief that he's a hero of justice; his drawback is that he's plagued with exceptionally bad luck.

Yeah... he's gonna be fun.

Edited by VincentASM

Sounds like Harolds gimmick is going to be his terrible luck then, although if he can keep a smile like that in spite of being a horribly unlucky SOB he might be a pretty decent character after all. So Elise is served by Harold and Elfie, meaning those two probably spend a lot of time together. A woman with super strength and a guy with the worst luck in history? That could be hilarious.

Edit- Ah, Vincent posted while I was posting. Yeah Harold's personally sounds like it could be brilliant. Hopefully they pull it off well and he doesn't just end up being annoying.

Edited by capmalachi