Marriage and Romance Speculation and Discussion Topic

UnknownUber

I feel like the same-sex face touching could be hinting at same-sex S supports, especially since the interface didn't change between the male and female touching; both had <3 shaped gauges at the top?? I'm not sure though.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like the same-sex face touching could be hinting at same-sex S supports, especially since the interface didn't change between the male and female touching; both had <3 shaped gauges at the top?? I'm not sure though.

I doubt it I really don't think they will add same sex I think people got their hopes up.

They can dumb down the bonuses, like they did with Pair-Up, so I don't see that much of a problem. And if giving S-Rank to everyone is too much, they can go back too Awakening where it's only for romantic relationships. And who says it has to be marriage? It can simply be the romantic relationship blossoming or deepening rather then just marriage. Marriage can wait until the ending, so that there aren't weddings in the middle of a battlefield, or right before.

I agree with this. I do hope they limit the amount of S supports to 1-3 for most characters (assuming S supports remains exclusive for romantic pair-ups) so they can make those particular pairs of supports more romantic.

Personally, I've rarely been impressed by Fire Emblem's romantic writing itself. The best writing in supports is generally when it goes into the backstory of the various cast members, and brings some unexpected sides of their past or personality, not romance.

What makes romantic supports fun though is the player choosing who will be paired up, rather than just watching the narrative play out. So, I prefer if they keep the open choices from Awakening, and preferably even expand on them, to avoid characters with limited options like Tiki.

Aqua is willing to sacrifice her life for you, I think at the very least we can ship her with Kamui.

I been meaning to ask but why do you like Aqua so much is it because she remind you of Saki or something. I know if supports weren't a thing than Kamui and Aqaua would be canon I guss the TV troop perfer couple like with Sumia/F! Robin x Chrom. IS has no way to sublet.

I been meaning to ask but why do you like Aqua so much is it because she remind you of Saki or something. I know if supports weren't a thing than Kamui and Aqaua would be canon I guss the TV troop perfer couple like with Sumia/F! Robin x Chrom. IS has no way to sublet.

No one will replace Saki as my ultimate waifu. But you see some of my favorite heroines are the likes of Lynn Minmay from the first Macross, Sheryl&Ranka from Frontier, Saki from Valvrave and Lacus from Seed/Destiny. I'm also a big time Love Live! fan. You see the connection?

Edited by Awakener_

No one will replace Saki as my ultimate waifu. But you see some of my favorite heroines are the likes of Lynn Minmay from the first Macross, Sheryl&Ranka from Frontier, Saki from Valvrave and Lacus from Seed/Destiny. I'm also a big time Love Live! fan. You see the connection?

You like main heroines that are always supporting the main male lead or one that care deeply for the lead role character.

You like main heroines that are always supporting the main male lead or one that care deeply for the lead role character.

Latter a bit as I always cheer for my favorite girl (I like heroines that are kind, caring and compassionate) to win in any shipping wars, but mainly the fact that I absolutely adored idol heroines. Aqua come closest to being one in FE.

P.S I always have a major thing for girl with long hair.

Latter a bit as I always cheer for my favorite girl (I like heroines that are kind, caring and compassionate) to win in any shipping wars, but mainly the fact that I absolutely adored idol heroines. Aqua come closest to being one in FE.

P.S I always have a major thing for girl with long hair.

I got ya by any chance do you be on animesuki by any chance.

Aqua is willing to sacrifice her life for you, I think at the very least we can ship her with Kamui.

.... No. I will not give her that liberty. Other characters lay there life down. She just happens to be plot relevant. I could ship her with anyone else, but I would not abandon Hinoka or Rinka for Aqua. NEVER.

Eh. My real thoughts are similar to the above, so it wasn't all nonsense. Aqua is okay but, like I've said before, she feels pushed onto me.

Love Life! is great.

Edited by DualMix

got ya by any chance do you be on animesuki by any chance.

Yes, people there knew me for being a big Saki fanboy.

.... No. I will not give her that liberty. Other characters lay there life down. She just happens to be plot relevant. I could ship her with anyone else, but I would not abandon Hinoka or Rinka for Aqua. NEVER.

Eh. My real thoughts are similar to the above, so it wasn't all nonsense. Aqua is okay but, like I've said before, she feels pushed onto me.

Love Life! is great.

Sorry, Aqua the best. THE BEST YOU HEAR ME!!!

Meh, Aqua will remain my favorite girl but I will check out every girls in the games like I did with Awakening. Camilla, Elfie, Kagerou and Felicia are my next top girls.

Love Live! is great indeed, all hail nico nico!!!

Edited by Awakener_

Yes, people there knew me for being a big Saki fanboy.

Sorry, Aqua the best. THE BEST YOU HEAR ME!!!

Meh, Aqua will remain my favorite girl but I will check out every girls in the games like I did with Awakening. Camilla, Elfie, Kagerou and Felicia are my next top girls.

Love Live! is great indeed, all hail nico nico!!!

So wait you don't get on Animesuki anymore because knew is past tense.

*Ahem* Breaking waifu talks to add Husbando talk here :D

If my avatar can marry anyone like in Awakening, my best picks right now will be either Cyrus or Joker.

I'd actually really like if the matchmaking mechanic came back so I could do the best pairings again in my army. Of course, if there's just a few romantic endings like in previous games, I'll understand, but one thing is for sure, I need at least some kind of romance option.

Because romance RPGs are the best thing EVAR

I want to husbando Marx/Xander or Leon/Leo, personally. If I can't because they're family, I will cry into my pillow every night. And Takumi's English VA made him considerably more attractive to me, but he's a blood relative, so...ugh.

Er, actually - no. Maybe then I will just waifu Suzukaze/Kaze or Zero. Maybe Joker.

So...many...husbandos!

I want to husbando Marx/Xander or Leon/Leo, personally. If I can't because they're family, I will cry into my pillow every night. And Takumi's English VA made him considerably more attractive to me, but he's a blood relative, so...ugh.

Er, actually - no. Maybe then I will just waifu Suzukaze/Kaze or Zero. Maybe Joker.

So...many...husbandos!

Considering the Avatar spend their whole live before the game believing Marx and Leon to be their actual brothers I'd find it very weird (and creepy) to S-support them.

Now if I can't s-support Cyrus or Joker I am going to stab my pillow with a kitchen knife.

I would prefer if S-supports weren't a thing for this game. Failing that, S supports could also be platonic between certain characters. I feel like Awakening was unrealistic with so many people being compatible with each other.

I would prefer if S-supports weren't a thing for this game. Failing that, S supports could also be platonic between certain characters. I feel like Awakening was unrealistic with so many people being compatible with each other.

Well Awakening had that whole child-mechanic to worry about. Limiting the players options in that case could only have incited anger (like you see with Sumia and Chrom's short list of supports).

As for me, all I ask for is a confession scene, romantic dialogues during battle/mycastle interactions and paired endings. Kamui should have an unlimited s-support with everyone outside of their relatives (both blood and adopted), because as the players avater they should be compatible with everyone.

I'd be fine with limiting everyone else's pools to three or four tops so they can flesh them out more.

But no romantic s-supports would take out a fun aspect out of the game, as well as remove a series tradition for no logical reason.