Who do you fight for? :Relevant Title: Pick a Side

Elieson

First Side you'll pick?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. First Side you'll pick?

0e41240f9d.png

Vincent put together member badge overlays. Pick one in your profile!

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably gonna do Hoshido first... Although I am interested to learn more about the third path...

I'll eventually get around to all the options, but definitely Hoshido for now!

Oh wow your badge changes to "Hoshidan" or "Nohrian" that's so cool. I'll play both but Nohr interests me the most right now.

Also how could I ever say no to Marx lol

"My friends" should really be one of the options...but it wouldn't make sense on the member badge :(

Probably Hoshido first because I'd rather start with the easier one, but Nohr for most of my subsequent playthroughs.

I fight for lolis.....and to stop all things evil and/or unpleasant, but mainly lolis XD jk. I plan on starting with Nohr...or maybe Hoshido...or maybe Nohr (so hard to decide X_X) in the end though I'm just gonna go rogue and tell them both I ain't havin any of their crap until they get along. We technically are gods soos.....

Oh, that's pretty cool. Let's see if there's a "both" options...

Edit: Nope. Ah well, guess I'll leave it like that then.

Edited by Cysx

ngl was genuinely disappointed when i found I cannot fight for my friends.

I'm playing all paths, but Hoshido first. Someone's gotta do it, especially because there's almost twice as many Nohrians on this forum.

I'll be going Hoshido first. As a non-veteran, it makes sense for me to start out on the easier difficulty and hone my skills for the more difficult route. In the Hoshido route I also won't have to worry about not understanding the instructions for beating a mission, since I'll be playing in Japanese if all goes as planned.

I also for some reason don't like the Nohr royalty that much; before Elfie was revealed there wasn't a single Nohr exclusive character that intrigued me. I downright dislike Elsie's design, although that's balanced out by Sakura's voice. No little sisters for me no matter which route I choose.

Edited by Thane