Elieson

First Side you'll pick?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. First Side you'll pick?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Hoshido first, I find them more interesting. I just hope it won't be too easy, although I'll definitely heavily limit myself as well to increase the difficulty. I'll go for Nohr and the dlc path afterwards.

I'll do Hoshido first, mostly to get used to the new mechanics.

I usually like Chaos or Neutral routes more though, or maybe I'm playing too much Megami Tensei.

And if anyone has played a Megami Tensei game, you should know that Law sucks isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

Edited by Hunter Nightblood

I choose moe over sexiness anyday.

Takumi is bae too.

But seriously, Hoshido just seems more fun.

Nohr.

I'm going to enjoy both routes, especially if Hoshido can be as good as Gaiden.

With that being said however, I'm really in to exp/inventory management, and I'm interesting to see if they have done any "cross the line" requirements in Nohr.

First is Hoshido PURELY for cosplay reasons. (Sewing is easier than armor :P )

Also, I find it good to familiarize yourself with the new battle mechanics/tactics before diving straight into into the challenge-mode side of the FE:IF coin.

This also ties into the 'too easy' factor that I'm afraid of falling in if I play Nohr first.
(The only way I can explain the 'too easy factor' is (if anyone has played these games you might know what I'm talking about) like how I can't replay any of my Professor Layton games with nearly the same excitement since I remember the solutions to the puzzles as soon as the prompt comes up.)

I'll go for Hoshido first since I like the Eastern theme better. Nohr for the second playthrough and the third path.

This game will probably keep me busy for 2016 and lessen my game expenses next year for the while at least.

My sis and I both wanted to play Nohr first, so we had to settle this eloquently. We played Connect Four and I LOST T.T

I have to settle with Hoshido now while she gets Nohr.

Nohr has the better characters and better story, so I'll be playing Nohr first.

Leon, Camilla and Inigo 2.0 are love. <3

Edited by Sumia

Hoshido first so I can get a basic understanding of all the newness (and some charachters) also because Hoshido is the only path I have confirmed a husbando for so there's that two.

Nohr, lunatic then lunatic+

Then hoshido

Then neutral

Max difficulty since others are dlc I should be abl to do lunatic+

I'm more interested in Nohr, but I'll choose Hoshido first for two reasons:
1 To get used to the new mechanics and all that stuff
2 I'm kiiiinda obsessed with Oboro, and I really wanna seduce know her more.

I will end up playing all three paths, but I've decided to start with Nohr since we found out we could pick a side. :) Im not totally sure why though, I guess I just dig the Western influence and the overall feel of the Nohr side. Plus, Leon's design intrigues me. Somehow, he looks so arrogant and full of himself, but all the while seeming extremely powerful. Also Marx, and Elsie, and... Camilla I suppose. I also like the whole "hidden depths" theme all the Nohr characters seem to have. From what we know, they seem to be a little more three dimensional than the Hoshido characters.

Since the choice was posed to me, I immediately swung over to Nohr for first playthrough, and I haven't at all been inclined to change. I'm not entirely sure what it is about the Nohr campaign that demanded my attention, but it got it. Of course, speaking plainly, I'm going to eventually for all three paths, and knowing me, it's going to be the third path that I'll end up replaying the most...

At least, if the third path goes the way I'm hoping and we get everyone on the same side, regardless of realism and absolute final boss, just because it'd be too much fun to pass up.

I'm all about that Hoshido baby~

In all seriousness I picked Hoshido coz I like the Japanese aesthetic it has going on, plus everyone has such a cool design. Also I couldn't pass up male Pegasus Knights and Tsubaki one my heart the first moment I saw him!

But I am planning on playing Nohr side and the third path too.

I still prefer to western-themed characters (aka blonde) and the variety of each stage goal. Although eastern theme main character is somewhat new and tempted me. I'll play all anyway.