Who do you fight for? :Relevant Title: Pick a Side

Elieson

First Side you'll pick?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. First Side you'll pick?

Hoshido has nice outfit designs, nice character designs, nice country designs, feudal Jpn maybe, and nice classes I like

Hoshido all duh way, Nohr is nice, and all but it got pretty over-hyped, and dumb fanservices.

Hoshido has Tsubaki, Saizou, Suzukaze, Ryouma, Oboro, and etc I liked.!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do intend to play all three paths, but I'm going to play Nohr first, and unless it seriously disappoints me it's going to be my most played version. I'm only ever going to touch the Hoshido version because it's there, but nothing about it stands out to me.

Honestly I don't want to pick either side just because its like, who do you kill your family or your family? Its a lose lose. Its like asking me to choose between my mother and father and the other dies. Either way you're gonna have a bad time lol.

So since my 3rd path choice is locked.... I'm loyal to Nohr. Sure Hoshido may be blood related but they didn't raise you into the Kamui you are today.

Ah, I love the new member badge options! Although I plan on starting with Hoshido since it'll be the simpler/easier path, I picked Nohr since I'm more excited for that storyline and objectives. Also because Marx.

Glory for Nohr, for our cause is just! (after we right the history books at-least)

If the third path is crowning myself Emporer I might be temped away but that is a BIG if

Hopefully difficulty unlocks across the board, so I'll do Nohr in "Lunatic" first then do "Lunatic+" on Hoshido.

The majority of the Hoshido-cast are more appealing to me, but the difficulty not so much... I just consider Hoshido to be an 'alternate' storyline, so I'd rather play that later.

NOHRMASTERRACE

Wow, not fair. You can't just throw this at me and force me to choose like that. Do you know how indecisive I am??? Cool badges. Design, probably Hoshido. Gameplay, probs Nohr. Morally, I'm split. It's obvious my adoptive father is corrupt and manipulative and hearing the whole 'You're adopted!' as an adult would cause some distance, especially depending on how many people knew and didn't tell me. That said, I don't want to fight against the only family I've known, nor do I destroy a seemingly innocent country... Obviously, I'm on the third path, but until there's a badge for that I'll just switch back and forth. That is, if the third path is me turning into a dragon and breathing fire between the two opposing armies roaring at everyone to calm the fuck down. If not, I'll be quite disappointed.

A girl worth fighting fooooooor!

Lol nah, but really:

third path master race

This

Idk which one I'd actually start with tho. I know I plan on buying both; one for me and my bro

Edited by Lord HK

Hmm...I'm going to play all three stories regardless, but Nohr for me. I couldn't turn on the people who raised me, plus the family(minus Garon for obvious reasons) genuinely cares about Kamui, at least from what we've seen so far. It would be kinda hard to just turn on them just like that.