Elieson

First Side you'll pick?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. First Side you'll pick?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nohr, baby! Why? Because Garon must be removed from the throne. Marx (or MU) for the throne! Hoo hoo hoo! I like both, tbh, but Nohr is where my heart lies.

Third path confirmed to be fighting for your friends with Einherjar Ike

I approve.

Honestly I don't want to pick either side just because its like, who do you kill your family or your family? Its a lose lose. Its like asking me to choose between my mother and father and the other dies. Either way you're gonna have a bad time lol.

So since my 3rd path choice is locked.... I'm loyal to Nohr. Sure Hoshido may be blood related but they didn't raise you into the Kamui you are today.

Or kill everyone take em all on!

Why don't the Hoshido get black outlines for our member badges? It seems unsettling to me, we've had them before!

yay my prayers have been answered!!!

I'm still trying both sides, just Hoshido first. Nohr looks interesting though.

yay my prayers have been answered!!!

I'm still trying both sides, just Hoshido first. Nohr looks interesting though.

Yeah, even though I picked Nohr I'm still going to play Hoshido first just cause it makes more sense to go from lower -> higher difficulty.

I'm still undecided. Nohr's designs and gameplay style appeal to me just a bit more so far, but we'll see.

Yeah, even though I picked Nohr I'm still going to play Hoshido first just cause it makes more sense to go from lower -> higher difficulty.

WOAH VINER WHEN'D YOU GET HERE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES

I'm still undecided. Nohr's designs and gameplay style appeal to me just a bit more so far, but we'll see.

WOAH VINER WHEN'D YOU GET HERE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES

Wait what I'm drawing a blank here x_x

Seen since when/where?

Wait what I'm drawing a blank here x_x

Seen since when/where?

shit wait I forgot you wouldn't recognize this name

I'll PM you

Hmm...I'm going to play all three stories regardless, but Nohr for me. I couldn't turn on the people who raised me, plus the family(minus Garon for obvious reasons) genuinely cares about Kamui, at least from what we've seen so far. It would be kinda hard to just turn on them just like that.

Everyone else is saying things like "Hoshido for ninjas!" or "Nohr for Camilla!" You and I seem to be the only ones with an actually good reason for the side we're picking.

Shots fired.

For reference, this was mine:

While it might have been the result of something very wrong, the truth is that my family in Nohr are the ones who know me and raised me. Regardless of anything else, they are my family and they are the ones I fight for.

Everyone else is saying things like "Hoshido for ninjas!" or "Nohr for Camilla!" You and I seem to be the only ones with an actually good reason for the side we're picking.

Shots fired.

Nohr for Camilla is the best reason. Of course, I'll play all three, but Camilla, I mean Nohr is looking to be the best route so far.

Edited by Tsunami922

Oh right, I never explained myself

Aside from just being indecisive, I'm the type to never pick sides and find the hidden truth in the middle through neutrality. Ideally, I'd rather find a way for both to coincide against a common problem along the road, but we'll see how the 3rd route goes

Shots fired.

It actually took a lot of thinking to choose. XD But either way it's the 'kill your family route', which just sucks either way. yay third route! I just kinda figured that since they raised Kamui, and are very close to him/her, dunno about Leon, but I'll just assume deep down he's all fluff and stuff about them too it's just a huge set up for me feeling terrible about betraying them.

Nohr was always going to be my choice as the 2nd trailer had a strong family vibe with the Nohr siblings (well Elise) and a kidnapping by Garon and a war is never going to change the fact that The Nohr siblings are family to me(Kaimui) and family is very important to Me(Me) Though speaking of Family my little sister is probably going to play hoshido but mainly for the lower difficulty and so we can play opposite versions together than the story. Though the fact that when my sisters were younger they were blond(ish) might have a bit of a reason why i like Nohr as well. I hope they do a good job of the sibling relationship with Elise.

Is that a good reason, Red Fox of Fire?

TBH I wouldn't even choose, I'd just get Ryouma and Marx into a political marriage and call it a day and use their combined army to, idk, take over the world

I mean hell both of those fuckers want me as their little sister, why not grant their wish?

But you know, without actually having played those first 6 chapters, I AM going to go for aesthetics at this point and it's silly to judge people over their choices in a video game.

Edited by Thor Odinson

TBH I wouldn't even choose, I'd just get Ryouma and Marx into a political marriage and call it a day and use their combined army to, idk, take over the world

I mean hell both of those fuckers want me as their little sister, why not grant their wish?

But you know, without actually having played those first 6 chapters, I AM going to go for aesthetics at this point and it's silly to judge people over their choices in a video game.

Hear, hear. While i doubt ill change my mind on which side ill pick first by the time the game comes out, i cant say my reasons are better than another person's. I root for political marriages. Yay Third Path political marriage ftw! lets root for it!

Nohr because it's concept (reforming a kingdom from within) is actually somewhat interesting and I prefer the aesthetic a bit. That and Marx kind of reminds me of Leonard from Tactics Ogre and Leonard is my favorite SRPG character.