Nintendo Direct 31st May: Possible FE if info?

VincentASM

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the direct will definitely show Phoenix Mode, the removal of weapon durability, revamped weapon triangle, the new weapon system, etc. stuff already on Famitsu. I'm hoping for more story details. Seems like the highest likely thing to me for more new info. That and shots of Aqua at random story events.

it's like, nearly 2 p.m. in japan right now? so give or take 5 hours or so and we'll have something... but most of us will be asleep, lmao.

anyways, hoping there's at least one small thing new! i'm planning on batting down the hatches once the game releases, so i want to get all the information about basic game mechanics i can get.

Appreciate the link, I'm already preparing a stakeout.

If there isn't at least new gameplay footage of IF I'm going to be very disappointed.

Oh, what the hell, I'm usually awake at this hour and not doing anything important anyway. Bring it on.

Whoa, there's an open-world thing where you can talk to other characters in Hoshido?? That's adorable!

Edit: Ugh, I really want the Marth amiibo now...he has his own portrait and everything ;__;

Edited by Yatogami

Well, that was kind of interesting. I sort of understood what was going on?

EDIT: Also, interesting detail at the end when Marth annihilated Kamui. Apparently your pair up partner runs away if you're defeated? Lol.

Edited by Sunwoo