Wow multiple heart rank confirmed?!

PokeFan

Wow male Avatar can heart rank both male and female characters? Multiple romance confirmed?

Felicia blushing when petted? Wow!

Big-chin blonde guy can be petted? Wow!

Joker blushing and acting all romantic? Wow!

This game sooooo hype! More romance is always a good thing for FE!

Edited by PokeFan

If they remove marriage, but let you have a special moment with any unit you want, regardless of gender, I'd be more than okay letting marriage go.

Hoorah for Face-Rubbing Mechanics!

I haven't seen the direct yet which I assume this is what it's from but just reading that I'm perplexed already.

Your bewilderment will not be absolved.

If this is like Pokemon, there are certain parts where you touch and make them happy and certain parts you touch that ticks them off...

Now idk if you can rub anywhere besides what's shown in the expanded trailer…

I suspect you'll only be able to rub in the head and shoulders region. You know exactly what people'd be doing if you could rub lower.

Both of these are probably right. Though that'd mean it's more likely that this is for raising support levels than actually indicating if they are romanceable. Same-sex romance is still a possibility though.

Both of these are probably right. Though that'd mean it's more likely that this is for raising support levels than actually indicating if they are romanceable. Same-sex romance is still a possibility though.

Avatar seems to be the center of attention here… he or she has a special room for this Amie stuff.

Now I don't believe this Amie stuff is not romantic, look at the blushing! really now...

I suspect you'll only be able to rub in the head and shoulders region. You know exactly what people'd be doing if you could rub lower.

Yeah...knowing what people do with their Machoke's and Lopunny's...putting humans in front of people is dangerous.

If this is like Pokemon, there are certain parts where you touch and make them happy and certain parts you touch that ticks them off...

Well, I'm fine with this too. I'm not really liking the feature all too much, so if it's limited it doesn't bother me at all.

More gameplay is always a good thing for Fire Emblem. Fixed.

Actually, more waifus and husband mechanics is what will save FE and propel it to sell millions. Many welcome the dating sim aspect and I would love to see FE go much more into the dating sim aspect.

Actually, more waifus and husband mechanics is what will save FE and propel it to sell millions. Many welcome the dating sim aspect and I would love to see FE go much more into the dating sim aspect.

You make me sad.. that's a horrible thing to say.

Advertisement could've saved the franchise years ago.

We really have a community fissure on our hands now don't we...

I was gonna say that you obviously haven't been around here that long, as that is always the case, but apparently you've been signed up longer than me.

Wouldn't it be better to just play a full-fledged dating sim at that point? Edited by Tryhard

Avatar seems to be the center of attention here… he or she has a special room for this Amie stuff.

Now I don't believe this Amie stuff is not romantic, look at the blushing! really now...

It looks romantic, yes.

But I still don't believe it will be much more than simply raising Support levels, especially if S Supports are still a thing. (And, well, having an intimate moment with your waifu/husbando once S Support is achieved.)

I was gonna say that you obviously haven't been around here that long, as that is always the case, but apparently you've been signed up longer than me.

I know, I know. I just feel like it's progressively getting worse, honestly.