FE6 Numbers Patch v1.2.0 - FE6 with (almost) no ambush spawns, HM bonuses for more units, FE7 values, and more

gringe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/1/2021 at 3:22 PM, AMH9000 said:

The problem is that the event was not set as a turn based event, so Noah never spawned

My bad. I've fixed it!

Also updated with some small translation updates (also reflected in the localization patch) and Bors's base HP reduced by juuust a little bit.

Also, I found that moving Zelot and Trec's spawn time back a turn didn't change things too much... Although the cavs and Marcus are no longer a hard requirement, Roy still needed to move the maximum possible range each turn to make it in time, and because they spawn later the ongoing confrontation with the enemy is much more intense than their original spawn time. I moved them and Noah back one more turn each. If this doesn't change much I may just adjust some enemy AI on this chapter so they only attack when in range instead of charging the player.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u7dy7vcgkjxscpo/FE6NumbersPatchv2.1.ups/file

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

We put out an update to the localization patch for FE6, so I decided to go ahead and update the numbers patch too.

I have played it through on hard mode several times. Seems to work without problem! I'll update the first post with detailed changes.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9p6e2oog7ioop1b/FE6Numbers_v1.2.0.ups/file

• gringe changed the title to FE6 Numbers Patch v1.2.0 - FE6 with (almost) no ambush spawns, HM bonuses for more units, FE7 values, and more