Do you think face rubbing will be included in the western release?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd be surprised to know that a game like Senran Kagura Burst is available in the North American 3DS e-Shop and that its sequel is coming to America and Europe this August.

It will probably stay just like it is in Japan. I mean, we got the fanservice DLC with only Tharja being slightly censored in Awakening, I'm sure we can handle rubbing faces. If it's more than the face though...that's another story.

Hope not.

Maybe they'll put in an excuse like Kamui's special powers of rejuvenation through touching or something to make it slightly less lewd

Edited by IGdood

Are we absolutely sure it's face rubbing? What's with the bizarre music notes and sound effect? Apparently (and strangely) you can also do so with Joker's hair, after which he blushes and says something....

Turns out face-rubbing is just foreplay. If you do it well enough the character starts stripping.

Apparently giving a good face massage is a sure way to get laid. Will report back once I test this theory.

Thing is, there is no touching, petting or rubbing in Senran Kagura. You just look. And choose their clothes. Somewhat. /comicaly missing the point.

As the face rubbing not being included in America or EU, well, I may not like it much right now, but a deleted feature will still be very annoying to me.

Edited by B.Leu

Are we absolutely sure it's face rubbing? What's with the bizarre music notes and sound effect? Apparently (and strangely) you can also do so with Joker's hair, after which he blushes and says something....

It's actually a drug induced hallucination.

They'd be more likely to remove the baths, but hopefully those will stay as well. I don't think they'll be removed, this isn't just a text change or a minor edit to an image, it'd be much more complicated to remove either of them completely. I'd like them to leave them completely uncensored, but I wouldn't be surprised to walk in to the baths and see my units bathing in full armour.

I hope this will at least be absent from the Nohr path.

Like I have said to some other people, considering you can rub the Nohr exclusive Harold, it almost totally means it is available in Nohr.

Why would they remove a gameplay element just because it might make a few people awkward?

They dont want to corrupt kids

Or have parents saying "this game makes kids unashamed face touchers!!!!!!!!"

Edited by Agile Tit-Tyrant