Castlevania: The Sacred Stones

Gunlord

A friend of mine linked me to that a week ago in our the forest's IRC channel. Why he didn't post it no one knows. Looks interesting though.

A friend of mine linked me to that a week ago in our the forest's IRC channel. Why he didn't post it no one knows. Looks interesting though.

That would be me. :D

Is he going to include whips?

I'd say it's very possible...or maybe not. Idk.

Also, you can see me in that forum! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey guys! This isn't actually my own rom hack, but a friend of mine's from a castlevania forum I go to. He's crossing Fire Emblem over with Castlevania! Good times, eh? Check out his work here:

http://www.chapelofresonance.com/forum/ind...pic,2408.0.html

:D :D :D

Hello Everyone!!! It is I, V Gaibon! :lol:

It's nice to see someone spreading the word of our amazing project... Thank you Gunlord!

And I think I will be updating it here as well.

Also, that link doesn't work for me, so here's another one: http://forum.chapelofresonance.com/index.p...pic,2408.0.html (There is concept art on page 5!)

It's not his game, lol.

From what I can see in that thread, the characters included (so far) will be Maria (not sure if it's the old or young one), Alucard, Dullahan and Grant. I think Slogra too.

You think Slogra?! I thought Slogra was a given!

...Gaibon too.

Woah, this is pretty cool! Please tell me you're including Richter and (Older) Maria in this...

Sorry, Richter's not in this one... :(

As for Maria, she's sort of younger than the one in SotN, but she's definitely not young Maria...

I wanted to design a Maria that would fit both the Mage and Sage classes, I also tried to fit her into the style of Fire Emblem.

Here's the concept art: :D

MariaRenard.png

Is he going to include whips?

YES!!! Z Slogra, the other guy working on this hack, says that we can make a 'double' weapon lock to separate whips and lances as two sides of the lance category. Basically, whips will use the same weapon level as lances but lance users will not be able to use whips, and vice versa...

I'd be interested, but the portraits are whack!

This does give me an idea of putting FE characters

in Castlevania by graphics editing...

Is... Is 'whack' good?

• 3 months later...
I lol'ed. Good call on the gothic element in FE, I sense you're onto something!

If a topic has not been posted in for 1 month, any non-contributing posts made in that topic will be considered necroposting, which is forbidden. Instead, if necessary, simply make another topic. This rule does not apply to art topics, hacking projects, and other threads of similar nature that need to be updated.

This thread has been inactive for over a month now. Please pay attention to the timestamps of the most recent posts before adding one of your own to the discussion.