Fire Emblem Cross Stitch

ChibiToastExplosion

Hello Everyone! FE and Cross Stitch are my two of my passions, so why not share a little?

Some may or may not recognize this from my Tumblr, ChibiToastExplosion

(Wander is based on Rath, so I felt it appropriate to post here).

Working on Canas atm.

post-15478-0-43022000-1433140321_thumb.png

post-15478-0-73607800-1433140322_thumb.jpg

post-15478-0-95727700-1433140324_thumb.jpg

post-15478-0-42603900-1433140507_thumb.jpg

post-15478-0-77051700-1433140508_thumb.jpg

That white tiger plushie with the eyepatch kicks butt. If it was brown I'd call it Laguz Haar xD

Cool stuff! It's always nice to see art in more uncommon mediums.

That white tiger plushie with the eyepatch kicks butt. If it was brown I'd call it Laguz Haar xD

Cool stuff! It's always nice to see art in more uncommon mediums.

Thanks - he doesn't really have a name, so we'll have to consider that! He was a 50 cent yardsale rescue, and he is in fact missing that one eye.

Cross stitch is really fun and relaxing, but boy does it take a looooong time x3

I used to have a wolf plushie with a scar down his back or tail(forgot), because he got ripped and my mom had to sew him back up. But yeah, name him Haar. My friend has a one eyed cat who's a brown tabby and one time I said "If Haar was a laguz, he would look like that." I've kept that joke alive ever since.

I bet! I did latch hook a few times and I'm too impatient.

These are so cool! If it wasn't super time consuming I'd ask for requests :P.

Don't give up home! There are times when I am in them mood to work on some new things, but I'm not quite sure what I want to do when there are so many cool FE things to choose from. When that happens, I should open up a thread for ideas to work on.

Right now, I'm planning on Canas. What exactly I want to do with it, I'm not sure yet.

Don't give up home! There are times when I am in them mood to work on some new things, but I'm not quite sure what I want to do when there are so many cool FE things to choose from. When that happens, I should open up a thread for ideas to work on.

Right now, I'm planning on Canas. What exactly I want to do with it, I'm not sure yet.

Canas is pretty cool. :D

• 1 month later...

That's awesome!!! My sister loves cross stitch also. Could you please share if you have Fire Emblem Paterns? I'm totally going to ask her to do it for me!! haha

Sure thing! So far, other than Wander/Awakening peeps we have just been using the official artwork. If we make anything crazy, I'll be sure to post it here!