Fire Emblem If Infinite Weapon Disappointment

ENS

By several days we already know that the weapons now have limitless uses. and honestly, I think this is the worst thing IS could do to Fire Emblem.

Even worst than that face-rubbing harassment thing.

I absolutely can't belive they did this! IS don't understand what does great Fire Emblem?

Now with the weapons private of the limit uses the best thing ever of Fire Emblem got cutted from the game!

I'm talking of Armsthrift of course!

What we will do now without our favourite skill? IS took away in FE the last thing that made it still salvable! This is a betrayal for all the old fans who just wanted a good old' Fire Emblem! It was the only salvable thing of Awakening too! The game selled well only for Armsthrift!

This is too much, my Fire Emblem is changed, I can't no more recognize it. I must admit, I will not buy the game.

IS is gone too far.

Edited by ENS

I thought the infinite weapon durability was only in Pheonix mode which is like super casual?

EDIT: Just realized this was in Fftf. OMG FE IS SO RUINED #theendisnigh

Edited by LordTaco42

I thought the infinite weapon durability was only in Pheonix mode which is like super casual?

A moment for a serious note:

No, it is in all the modes. But I think is better so.

Edited by ENS

OP, have you ever been in the Awakening board? There's only one worthwhile skill, and it begins with a G.

Considering this seems to be more of a follow up to FE2, gameplay wise, I'm fine with this. lol

I've noticed the same thing. There's also two nations fighting, Hoshido/Mila are prosperous and Nohr/Duma have little resources. They also seem to be the only two on their continent

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

I think I've literally only used that skill...once, in my life. I swear, I just never use Mercenaries. I only use Hero Vaike, and that's just for Sol.

Also, the face rubbing thing is supposed to be cute, dammit (not dam-NIT, r-tards). It's not necessarily IS' fault that that the fanbase is getting worse. I mean, yeah, Awakening happened. It's like, you can't blame God (whom, I don't actually believe in) for giving us sex so people could later misuse it into pr0n and turn into maniacs that can't even begin to define the word "relationship", but orz! :awesome:

I am the bone of my 3DS. Steel weapons are my body and Fire Emblem is my blood. I have conserved over a thousand weapon uses. Unknown to permadeath, nor known to live staves. I have withstood hours of grinding through mercenary to learn Armsthrift a bunch. I am the bone of my 3DS. Yet, those hands will never break weapons. So as I pray, unlimited armsthrift works.

Who the fuck wants to be careful with their weapon uses just because the best, rarest weapons are able to break?

Having unlimited uses now means we can focus the Gold earned on other things in-game, like hookers, blackjack, and child soldiers. Probably.

Who the fuck wants to be careful with their weapon uses just because the best, rarest weapons are able to break?

Having unlimited uses now means we can focus the Gold earned on other things in-game, like hookers, blackjack, and child soldiers. Probably.

Gritty, dark fantasy Fire Emblem conframed?

I want to buy horsies like in Berwick Saga (not that I've played that game).