"My Castle" Explanation Video Translation

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I imagine there will be A LOT of negative reactions to the face rubbing and just the entire feature in general.

I've already gotten comments like "literally whoring out the series" on the little clips I uploaded about it.

Though I imagine there will be A LOT of negative reactions to the face rubbing and just the entire feature in general.

I've already gotten comments like "literally whoring out the series" on the little clips I uploaded about it.

Woah. Didn't think that people would be that upset. It's just a feature ain't it, one that can be ignored? Although I guess it is getting sorta near Love Plus levels so I dunno.

Edit: Video done processing. Yay!

Edited by DualMix

Though I imagine there will be A LOT of negative reactions to the face rubbing and just the entire feature in general.I've already gotten comments like "literally whoring out the series" on the little clips I uploaded about it.

exactly! like that one guy like "oh there gonna remove it for no reason"and I back up all my claims as they aren't removing something they probably took half the time as the other half of the game >:/ Edited by pkomegapax

Let me reiterate the thing about this feature: *IT'S OPTIONAL*
Keep it civil in the comments section , people.

I will not tolerate any immature FE veteran hate and bellyaching.
It's a glorified barracks. It's an optional feature in between battles.
You ignored that in Awakening well enough, you can do it again.

I don't think this was necessary. You're just asking for drama, and for veterans to go on YouTube comment tirades explaining why your attitude here is silly.

Interesting to hear your translations have been ripped without credit. Did GameXplain make amends for all the translations they stole, or just some?

Yeah, Rey is here to save the day... or something like that.

Many thanks, dude. You made my day. Felicia confirmed for Lethal Chef.

"I'm honored to be directly touched by you!"

H-Harold-sama...

Seriously though, thanks a lot buddy! I can't believe a bigger YouTube channel would use your video without giving you credit. Glad to hear they remedied that at the very least.

Felicia: *Depressed Moe Sound*

Pretty great translation just for that IMO. It's nice to be able to understand what everyone is saying!

Edited by Refa

Fantastic job for translating it. I wouldn't worry about the complaints there's not much reasoning with people who'll intentionally block out everything else just to an zoom in on a tiny element of exactly what they don't like and let that single element colour their whole perception of a much larger thing most of which would appeal to them.

uhhhhhhhh so face-rubbing gives you statistical increases???

I was under the impression it boosted support points. Instead, face-rubbing is the equivalent to using stat potions, which were incredibly useful in Awakening.

And now getting these significant bonuses means face-rubbing.

This is the worst-case scenario and I'm going to throw up. Hopefully those stat increases are +1 and not +2 or +3.

Thank you very much for the translaton.

'Please people for the love of Naga, consider values with Joker's comment', oh god, I laughed way too hard at that moment ! xD

Thanks for the translation. Cleared up alot of the new info that came out. Now I know exactly whats going on with the new mechanics. Can't say I'll be using the face rubbing thing or bath function but I'll be using the rest. With those mechanics though does that mean that support conversations are out of the picture? Or is that simply a way to help level up supports so that you get the next convo?

uhhhhhhhh so face-rubbing gives you statistical increases???

I was under the impression it boosted support points. Instead, face-rubbing is the equivalent to using stat potions, which were incredibly useful in Awakening.

And now getting these significant bonuses means face-rubbing.

This is the worst-case scenario and I'm going to throw up. Hopefully those stat increases are +1 and not +2 or +3.

You can simply use the cafeteria in that case! Stop focusing on one aspect and look at the whole. Please for once.