I noticed something on the box art.

AniMoons

I'm on the website right now, just checking stuff out and I noticed that in the sky for the Nohr side, there are dragons. This is just speculation, but does anyone else think that there might be a possibility of Wyvern Riders being Nohr exclusive, while Hoshido might have Pegasus Knights? Or are Camilla and Hinoka really just counterparts?

If this has already been discussed please let me know!

Ah. For this, the character of Hoshido in My Castle has nohrian builds and Nyx as a gardener. No worries.

Edited by ENS

Even if she really is available on the Hoshido path I doubt she's actually from Hoshido, just looking at her design.

Yeah, she's probably just a dual version character. (or an ally character? she DID look kinda green.) :^/

Edited by AniMoons

When Hoshido!Kamui talked to her, her stats were boosted so I think she is his unit.

again, she might be a dual version character (like cyrus!) because she definitely looks like a Nohrian.

i thought visiting ones did that too? The wording from i read was a tad confusing

I don't think that would really make sense, since if she isn't your unit you making her stats go up would be pointless for you.

again, she might be a dual version character (like cyrus!) because she definitely looks like a Nohrian.

I think she will be too but I'm just saying she is available in Hoshido, which is shown by her being in Hoshido and getting bonuses like she belongs to the Hoshido!Kamui.

Edit: Accidentally added -ing at the end of go.

Edited by BeartholdtFubar

in the sky for the Nohr side, there are dragons.

There are also pegasi in the sky on the Hoshido side.

Maybe Nohr/Hoshido is like Bern/Ilia for wyverns/pegasi.

She doesn't specifically look Nohrian, just not Hoshidan. She might be from an independant clan or something. You can see her in the direct too, around 6:43.

Also the text box for talking to both her and Beruca is green(so a Hoshido dialogue box), which could mean anything really. To note though, is that right after Beruca, Nyx's dialogue box is purple.

At this point it's pretty safe to say wyverns at least aren't Nohr exclusive honestly. The same cannot be said for pegasi.

Edited by Cysx

Didn't it say that you can recruit someone from an opposing team when you defeat them in My Castle battles though? I'm sure it even showed the player scrolling down a list of Nohr units (Odin, Zero, Elfie etc iirc) and choosing someone to recruit afterwards too. So couldn't she be a Nohrian unit that was "won" into a Hoshidan My Castle?

Her armour has the same style cross on it that Elfie's armour has too, so I think she's from Nohr personally.

Edited by Missiletainn

Characters recruited via StreetPass probably have limited interactions and might not appear in My Castle... Maybe? Then again, you see Amiibo!Robin running a shop, so who knows XD

I think it's more likely Crimson is a Nohrian character that joins in both campaigns, like Cyrus. Wyvern Riders have a history of being on the enemy side and defecting, so...

Nevermind her design, her name is characteristically "Nohrian". If a character's name sounds remotely Western, they're probably Nohrian. Only exception I can think of is Garon, but I haven't really looked his name up.

If anything I'd expect My Castle to be the only place where they show up, while not actually being playable in the main story. I'm probably wrong though.

Also, quick google search found one Japanese guy called Garon Tsuchiya. He's a manga writer, but I don't know if it's his real name.

Yeah, she's probably just a dual version character. (or an ally character? she DID look kinda green.) :^/

*Sigh* ...Seems like there's a like of both-side units that originate from Hoshido.

Considering we know you can recruit characters exclusive to the other version through StreetPass, I don't think we should jump to conclusions based on who appears in My Castle videos or screenshots.