what do you think will be censored/removed from the international version

so after the May 31st Direct we were able to get a glimpse of the whole my castle thing. Seeing as how they were able to integrate Love Plus into the avatar's room as well as the bathhouse feature, I'm worried that NoA is going to remove these features from the western release.

so what other concerns do you have for the western release of Waifu Simulator 2016 and what do you think will be cut.

if they do decide to remove these features from the game we can wine and complain until they do something about it, because as history shows with the internet any thing can be accomplished (i.e mass effect 3)

(good thing I have connections with censored gaming)

To be honest, if they can, they might change a bit of the models slightly, but I don't think we've seen enough to know or speculate what might be censored.

I don't really think they'll remove anything, unless dialogue related. Even if they do have to give the game an M, nothing so far really screams "needs to be censored", in my opinion anyways.

I imagine if they don't cut Fire Emblem Amie, a lot of characters are going to be retconned to 18 years old. That or block certain people from participating.

I hope that there will be no censoring. At all. Or else, I feel like my face will have to paired with Wall sometime.

Edited by B.Leu

If the siblings are eligible for nade nade, I would realistically expect any incestuous overtones be changed, since that's about the extent of what was edited in Awakening's dialogue to my knowledge. As for age bumping, I can see the dub trying to go for older sounding voices for the younger characters, too.

If the siblings are eligible for nade nade, I would realistically expect any incestuous overtones be changed, since that's about the extent of what was edited in Awakening's dialogue to my knowledge. As for age bumping, I can see the dub trying to go for older sounding voices for the younger characters, too.

not really they only slightly change lucina and owain s rank and paste a safety net at the bottom(event tills were still romantic) while potential cousins and aunt/unclexneice/nephew was romantic Hell Aversa was practically naked.

Hopefully nothing.

I don't like censorship in games, and nothing really sticks out to being too terrible to have to be anyways, so.

Edited by Sophie

The hot springs are bound to have more clothed bath houses but other than that I don't thing there is anything deserving of monocle popping

The hot springs are bound to have more clothed bath houses but other than that I don't thing there is anything deserving of monocle popping

I don't know the bathing suits from 13 were not that much more covering at least for the males didn't check what eyes closed samurai was wearing was it any worse than the swim suits in awakening?

Edited by goodperson707

it's Cero c which is the highest the series got.

they also have to think about European countries which have even stricter rules

also try not to double post