what do you think will be censored/removed from the international version

I doubt cultural references will be censored either since that's what make their cultures culture.

Especially considering how Hoshido is based off of feudal Japan, i really doubt too much cultural stuff is going to be changed. I feel like Hoshido's route will have a nice Okami-type feel to it.

I dont think a lot is gonna get censored. Localization will have to work on some things in order to make it less weird, like certain dialogues, but other than that...ehh. Nothing to really censor.

They'll probably take out some voice options like they did in Awakening when they removed the older sounding and shota/loli voices. I really hope I'm wrong in this case though, rem

oving the voices really limited diversity with me.

They could fix the armour for some units. Not sure if you noticed, but some are missing chestarmour. :P

That would be a sweet dream that, sadly, i don't think will happen.

I guess poor Charlotte and co. will have to deal with having arrows shot through their chest.

I guess poor Charlotte and co. will have to deal with having arrows shot through their chest.

And nephritis..

Hopefully the more incestuous elements if they exist, I mean localization does smooth the way between cultures in major ways, so that the average consumer in the new country won't be baffled or weirded out by its inclusion. I mean localization purpose is to translate to the culture as well as the words. All groups do it, so I see nothing wrong with lessening some things that make sense in cultural context, since well, the average Western user doesn't get that context.

I really hope it does happen, though I'm also doubtful. Its the only "censorship" I'd like to see.

Edited by The Last Taguel