THAT JERK AoD BANNED ME FOR NO REASON!!

Emeraldfox

He did that to me a while back as well. I PMed him and he said it was for no reason. Kinda pissed me off. I wonder why he's still doing it and why hasn't someone done something about it.

Is that so?... Hmm... If he is on the chat right now...

I'm not fond of duplicate names either, but that doesn't mean you go banning people for it. I'm with these guys this time.

For the time being, however, it would be nice to identify yourself when an operator asks you to. This falls under subordination, which won't help you at all.

I'm not fond of duplicate names either, but that doesn't mean you go banning people for it. I'm with these guys this time.

For the time being, however, it would be nice to identify yourself when an operator asks you to. This falls under subordination, which won't help you at all.

I think you mean "insubordination."

Emerald came in with the name Smex_Kitten and I couldn't identify who it was. So I kicked him repeatedly expecting him to change his name. I even kicked him saying to identify himself. So then, he said "I'm not on SF" then I got a weird hunch that it was sly. Then after Smex_Kitten still not identifying himself, I ended up banning him not realizing it was emerald.

I ban people who don't identify themselves, and I'm not fond of duplicate accounts -.-;;

Agreed i don't like them either, but don't ban them for that.

I don't AOD. And you should know better.

doesn't matter if you don't, every chatroom has different rules.

agreed.

Now for everyone here in this thread, i have but one thing left to say:

READ THE RULES

READ THE RULES!

READ THE FREAKING RULES!

It should clearly outline what an op should or should not do, as well as what everyone else should or shouldn't be doing. Apparently not everyone noticed the announcement i put in the channel's topic. Now, if there are any more rule disputes, tell me and i'll decide what is necessary to be done.

No, I meant what I said. Doing what we tell you isn't going to help you at all, while insubordination will help you get banned. Doing what I say is a sure way to not get banned.

While you are in my channel, you belong to me! >:o

No, I meant what I said. Doing what we tell you isn't going to help you at all, while insubordination will help you get banned. Doing what I say is a sure way to not get banned.

lols

I hate to say this but it is not your channel. >_> <_<