Nohr shapeshifter

Hoshidokoala

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I wouldn't recognize that as a wolf if not for the name.

I guess he looks more wolf-like than the other Garou I know from anime though

Amusingly enough, I just realized I know more cases of werewolves being called by their French name in anime than by their English name...

Edited by Sylphid

So is his hair white and black or does he have white hair with black wolf/dog ears?

wolfman_better.png

There's some kind of layering there, but I can't tell if it's ears or hair.

Sooooo I tried making a thing but I really cant crack that third image...

tumblr_npt24s3yGt1rvz1w8o1_540.png

Am I the only one who is more interested in the stat differences between them than the design? I can see Spirit Fox being having higher Magic, Skill, Speed, and Resistance while being fairly balanced overall. Garou, meanwhile, will most likely have higher HP, Strength, and Defense while being less balanced. I don't know which one will have higher Luck though.

Don't forget Garurumon.

I love you right now, but not literally.

^ your not the only one, i also like speculating on the stats. Your idea of the shifter stats seem good to me. Magic i am kinda iffy on but that is more because promoted classes seem to have 0 base for strength/magic if they don't use it now. plus alot of units so far seem to have 0 magic. So them giving magic to someone who can't use it might be suspect. But with his personal skill, i think they might go for it.

I am also interested in how the faster classes seem have the option to promote into something with higher strength/defence, samarui to weapon master, ninja to puppeteer. While the other games with split promotions had thives/myrms promote into faster classes. Sword-master/assassian, and either rouge or trickster.

Was it confirmed that the fox guy is hoshido exclusive?

Even if he is,I'd say it is possible that there'll be 2 shifters on both sides,with one of these 2 joining you regardless of your path(so if you are nohr,you get 1 fox spirit and 2 wolf(or whatever he is supposed to be) spirit,but if you go hoshido,you get 2 fox spirits and one wolf spirit)

Was it confirmed that the fox guy is hoshido exclusive?

Even if he is,I'd say it is possible that there'll be 2 shifters on both sides,with one of these 2 joining you regardless of your path(so if you are nohr,you get 1 fox spirit and 2 wolf(or whatever he is supposed to be) spirit,but if you go hoshido,you get 2 fox spirits and one wolf spirit)

Yes, Fox-boy (Too lazy to find his name) was confirmed to be Hoshido-exclusive when he was first revealed.

Anyway, onto the topic of this character, I'll definitely be using him in my first Nohr run. He looks so sophisticated and posh and stuff when he's in his normal form, but then just Hulks himself up when he becomes the wolf. Pretty sure he'll be big on strength, and he might fight with punches, considering how large his fists are, and his mouth looks a little too stationary to be able to bite things.

Yes, Fox-boy (Too lazy to find his name) was confirmed to be Hoshido-exclusive when he was first revealed.

Anyway, onto the topic of this character, I'll definitely be using him in my first Nohr run. He looks so sophisticated and posh and stuff when he's in his normal form, but then just Hulks himself up when he becomes the wolf. Pretty sure he'll be big on strength, and he might fight with punches, considering how large his fists are, and his mouth looks a little too stationary to be able to bite things.

Maybe he uses his giant fists to grab people and bring up to his mouth to chomp on.

Man I hope if critical animations are back that's what his look like.

Yes, because twilight princess is the only instance ever of a character being able to turn into a wolf.

And here I thought they were talking about the yetis from twilight princess

2785699033_c2ac6ec5ce.jpg

But yeah I agree, the concept of werewolves is hardly new. Heck this isn't even the first time Fire emblem has had shapeshifting wolf people. I mean remember Nailah and volug?