Uhhhhhhhhhh...

Nym

Why stop at Emperor Nero? Make him a Caligula! Kamui- making his troops wonder why they aren't supporting Garon since the start of this game.

Caligula Kamui is best Kamui

tumblr_m7ueaioZYn1rzevyco1_500.jpg

yah officially, how about unofficially? also it does not only take after medieval Europe marx has laurels for example.

In general mediaeval rulers would have up to one mistress, and sex was consensual. Concubines were, with some exceptions, really well treated sex slaves. Same goes for Rome.

We don't know need to go that far for comparisons. If we are looking for a noble who uses his status to exploit others while getting worshipped for it, the best comparison to draw would be the Begnion senators. Especially Oliver, although at least he treats his property with great care.

Edited by BrightBow

I honestly like Felicia's JP voice but I'm not surprised that other people may not like her JP voice, especially if they didn't like Sumia's JP voice. What may not help matters with the haters is that Felicia, based on what I've seen so far, is supposed to be a moe maid.

I was starting to think I was the only one who liked her voice, although it feels way too young for her.

And the moe maid isn't helping her case among anime haters (although I understand some people dislike high pitch voices because it hurts there ears) on here, but I recall a few issues ago in Famitsu she flashed a bit of slasher smile before engaging on combat, so I'm hoping she has a violent side.

Edited by BlueL

I was starting to think I was the only one who liked her voice, although it feels way too young for her.

And the moe maid isn't helping her case among anime haters on here, but I recall a few issues ago in Famitsu she flashed a bit of slasher smile before engaging on combat, so I'm hoping she has a violent side.

Oh God! I think I know why her steak is called "murder" steak. *Runs to the nearest garbage can*

Oh God! I think I know why her steak is called "murder" steak. *Runs to the nearest garbage can*

Haha, she's trying to weaken the other units to guarantee she gets chosen for battle.