we need more asexuals in FE

ZemZem

seriously, we need more asexuality in fire emblem

i mean

there are even homosexual undertones in some character dialogue in some of the games

yet there's no asexuality

come on IS do the right thing and represent them, too :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean

there are even homosexual undertones in some character dialogue in some of the games

Ike?

Soren?

yeah!! i'd love to see characters who are ace! they need a little bit more representation than gay/bi/etc. characters imo (they could've made lon'qu ace, but nooooo)

*draws another line on the wall of dumb sf threads*

i mean

they'll do that when squeenix gets their shit together

*draws another line on the wall of dumb sf threads*

lol you're so funny!

it's so funny to bash on SF threads in threads!

lol!

Edited by ZM.

I think they should include characters with more diversity, not just orientation.. Although some ace characters sound cool, I wonder how the supports would play out?? XD

lol you're so funny!

it's so funny to bash on SF threads in threads!

lol!

isn't it just

of course sarcasm aside, if i was trying to be funny, i'd give more effort, therein

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

I agree that'd be nice! in Lon'qu's case I'd say it's a resent towards women that he learns to get over, yknow? so he isn't universally hated on the internet for being a misogynist lmao. i think you're thinking about aromantic though, not asexual. although we don't really even have gay/bi etc. representation in the games so maybe it's a long shot? not too difficult to do either of these but ik people would be disappointed at "I can't marry this waifu!" with having aromantic characters

Sounds dumb.

No offense to you personally, but it is totally unnecessary. I also think it would be difficult to characterize someone who is asexual without looking like you're pandering to a minority. Honestly, I would rather have developers focus on making their games interesting story/gameplay-wise rather than slapping on sexualities or skin colors or whatever for the sake of diversity.

Not to say I would be against IS making an asexual character. I could not care less.

Edited by Esme

Sounds dumb.

No offense to you personally, but it is totally unnecessary. I also think it would be difficult to characterize someone who is asexual without looking like you're pandering to a minority. Honestly, I would rather have developers focus on making their games interesting story/gameplay-wise rather than slapping on sexualities or skin colors or whatever for the sake of diversity.

be more open-minded

what, are you some kind of asexualist?

you make me sick

*huffs*

ilu

Edited by ZM.

be more open-minded

what, are you some kind of asexualist?

you make me sick

*huffs*

ilu

Oh my god

I'm sorry I just

I just got triggered right now and I am literally shaking

[spoilers]RIGHT BACK ATCHA <3[/spoilers]

WHY AREN'T SPOILER TAGS WORKING AAAAAAA

Edited by Esme

Oh my god

I'm sorry I just

I just got triggered right now and I am literally shaking

RIGHT BACK ATCHA <3

WHY AREN'T SPOILER TAGS WORKING AAAAAAA

gotcha trigger

Fixed for Ya <3

for all you know a majority of the cast could be asexual. Almost none of them reference sex because the series isn't about it. It would kind of be weird if they just outright said they were asexual, you know? Plus a lot of people could interpret it for homosexuality instead.

example:
"Hey big boy~"
"Not interested."

People are gonna assume they're gay, yeah?

I wanna see more units who sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Isn't this what Advance Wars is for? Or was, rather.

Edited by algae

Sounds dumb.

Not to say I would be against IS making an asexual character. I could not care less.

IMO FE could be a decent setting for an asexual character in an interesting (and by that I mean unfortunate) setting. Since some of your cast are gonna be noble lords and ladies, you could have a situation where someone is trying to marry off a daughter or son who doesn't want to be married, ever. Actually, they already did this with Astrid, and probably in other situations I'm too lazy to think about, except that she was just disgusted by Lekain, not by the entirety of sex.

Edited by Severlan