Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 Semi-Blind Run!!!

If you were here a long time ago when I still frequently posted here you may possibly remember that I attempted to screenshot LP this game. I ended up kinda forgetting about it after chapter 4 (as in, I forced it out of my brain after chapter 4). So this time, I'm intending to actually complete it. Also there are going to be videos. I don't have the equipment for commentary at the moment, but later in the series, possibly.

Anyway, same stuff as last time. Please please please give me tips for chapters, but don't spoil anything.

Here is chapter 1 (also feel free to subscribe to my channel #freeadvertising)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArsnoOoBg6E

Edited by Luck Dancelot

Well...needing to capture more is heavily advised since you start with no money and that if anything, don't kill off the soldiers holding the bows. They are easiest to capture and that their weapons sell for the highest price above all others while that the axes sell for the least bit of price. Elite Mode...ok. The game forces you to use more units than you normally should be in other games since the fatigue system. Thank goodness that caps are low enough to warrant this. Good luck with this game. You'll need it!

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan