Thousand Names Mafia Day 4

Randa

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joining as long as the game starts soon, I'll probably be busier towards the end of the month.

Also UL rules are exploitable by town so I'd watch out for that and come up with mod actions in case that happens.

I'll add a slight addendum to the UL rules, but I feel like its tactical Modkill. Yeah people can do it but it's not something people really ever would do. At least from my experience with the players on the site that's what I think.

Universal loss rules have always been exploitable by town

It's just no one ever does it because it'd be a pretty dickish thing to do, since even if the host went "fuck you guys, mafia wins" it'd be like "Uh okay" as maf since the game is still sort of ruined

Edited by Paperblade

See the thought behind the second universal loss mechanic, the first should be obvious, is that if 2/3 of the game want to be done and don't wanna play why should I make them. Anyways I'll send out PMs in like 15 minutes and start game after I've sent them all.

As the boat pulled up to the dock thirteen men stepped off. But wait it was supposed to be 14. Suddenly a body falls off the ship. In its pocket was a note.

Dear Randa you are god. You are omnipotent and know what is about to occur. During any given phase you may yell "Hammer Shut Up" and the phase will end. You may also post votals and give others the power to do so. You may perform either action even while dead.

You are alligned with yourself and win when the game ends, but for the sake of exposition.

You are aligned with Vordani First Colonials and win when you defeat the rebellion in Khandar, at least for now

To nobody's surprise there is a traitor among you and you must find them or lose the war.

Day 1 now begins. It will last for either 72 hours or until 2/3 (rounded down) +1 majority is reached.

It is now DAY 1

Claiming Town Census Taker now. Here is the number of town, scum and third party players.

Town: 9 People

Scum: 3 People

???: 1 Person

I'll take the obvious bait and ##Vote: Excellen Browning because they claim to have taken a RVS yolo vote seriously.

You have got to be kidding me. I'm not willing to discuss NOC meta game theory, but if you read the guide on RVS in the headquarters you should get a fairly good idea of why YOLO voting is bad (esp in RVS) and that defending it is therefore also anti town play.

You have got to be kidding me. I'm not willing to discuss NOC meta game theory, but if you read the guide on RVS in the headquarters you should get a fairly good idea of why YOLO voting is bad (esp in RVS) and that defending it is therefore also anti town play.

I agree entirely, your vote should remain on me. I'd vote myself again if I could!

I don't need no manual to tell me what is right and wrong

Which means I should read the guide on RVS. brb

But seriously now, claiming your action is right because it is written in the Mafioso's Guide to Mafia isn't good.