Camilla's a Yandere?

twice

Yandere Big Sister   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Camilla's gone absolutely crazy or just a caring big sis?

• Yes Camiila has issues XC
    • No shes just a protective...yandere.. sister CX
    • No idea... shes got her reasons..I guess

I suppose more context is really needed for the screen. Is she saying, "Kill all the soldiers" or "Kill every man, woman, and child"? The buildings in that screenshot seem more western styled, so I imagine it's more about decimating the enemy army.

It's just a joke x.x do I really need to add that??

EDIT: I should have kept that in mind XDD a third option is now open.

Edited by antonio616

Mine is a partly a joke too. But i am still weary of this type of speculation, especially with a term that is easily misused such as yandere. Also the idea that the only option is crazy or yandere. But still carry on. but if you do i will massacre all your followers

Edit ok voted the third option thanks. your followers are safe now

Edited by goodperson707

Its alright !!! I don't like speculation over things we don't have enough info on either.. But its all just for fun. :XD:

I kinda like how Camillas ordering absurd (??) things honesty

Edited by antonio616

Hey ordering a massacre of enemies is not always absurd it depends on your definition of massacre. Some people appear to consider killing 5 people a massacre. Maybe that is the definition camilla was thinking of? Belka seems like she would kill everybody she could anyway though.

I see… I hope someone can provide more context hah.

But the only thing I can think of based on your OP, is if Avatar somehow S ranks/romances Belka or Luna… won't Camilla be… super pissed off in a very scary way? ^_^

Hey ordering a massacre of enemies is not always absurd it depends on your definition of massacre. Some people appear to consider killing 5 people a massacre. Maybe that is the definition camilla was thinking of?

Yes, as we don't know exactly what Belka was ordered by her.. No matter the situation I think ordering something like that's a bit much.. Although Camilla might have other reasons and intentions (as I'm sure its from her being protective and not her being pure evil).

But the only thing I can think of based on your OP, is if Avatar somehow S ranks/romances Belka or Luna… won't Camilla be… super pissed off in a very scary way? ^_^

lol I can see Camilla being angry XDD but who knows we'll have to see !!!

Edited by antonio616

I can just imagine Camilla's stare at Belka… lol… stare like daggers.

You know the 3rd "Route" so to speak may have the 2 sides joining forces. Can you imagine the convo between Hinoka and Camilla? Lol.

Belka must endure those death stares if she wants to stay under Camilla's orders XP

I can imagine some sister rivalry against those too... XDD as Sakura and Elise sit in the corner watching :o:

eAIMiaN.png

WHhhy is Kamui smiling???

(I hope its because he's about to go ape sh*t )

You know, I thought that Nohr was gonna just conquer Hoshido; I never knew Camilla actually intended some sort of Ethnic Cleansing. She's probably a cold-blooded killer.

Edited by Jester Capri