SF Wiki has been successfull restored!

VincentASM

It took a while, but thankfully, thanks to Jyosua, we were able to revert all the damage to the wiki caused by the flood of spam bots earlier.

At the moment, things should be relatively stable, but since there are limited ways to deal with spam bots, I will be keeping account registrations disabled for the time being.

If you wish to create an account on the wiki, please PM me your desired username! I will then manually create an account for you.

Once things have settled down a bit more (Jyosua is relocating because of a new job), I'm planning to re-enable account registration, after installing a CAPTCHA that is.

(As for how we're going to organise the FETCG content, we can figure that out properly once we have enough volunteers/editors on the wiki. Although anyone who wants to fiddle around or add pages is more than welcome to.)

Thanks to you guys for all the hard work getting it back up and running after the whole bot debacle.

I would like to help out and I'm definitely up for being a volunteer editor for the Cipher/TCG wiki!

Is my account still there? If not, can you recreate it? I should be able to help with small stuff like typos and rewording things for consistency.