New FE:if Introduction Trailer

Lushiris

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shapeshifting at 4:40... It's a werewolf alright. But his face looks like a yeti or something. Kagerou's class change looks like a puppet master/karakuri-thingy.

Edited by Lawful Angry

Did you see Garon with that battle axe and that gigantic magical explosion in the next scene?

And then we have the Dragon thing that is presumably Kamui pinning Aqua down with its hoof…

Among other things…..

What does this all mean….

Oh well…. the spoilers will be know for those who want them by the end of the month.

EDIT: Oh, I was looking at a different video…

EDIT2: How do I use spoiler tags so that I can keep the video minimized rather than cluttering things? The tags I tried using aren't working, so those must not be the correct ones..

<spoiler> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKIbSlsCLHk </spoiler>

Edited by astrophys

Always nice to see more Camilla.

I just saw it! HYPE LEVELS AT MAX!

Waiting's going to be so hard.

I think that's my only disappointment with this game.

Also, translators, where are you? Please, we need your help!

Edited by Tsunami922

So, if I'm seeing this right, it seems like the Pair Up bonuses are going to be smaller than they are in Awakening.

This is a good thing.

Well I mean that's been known for a while. And I didn't see that so I might've missed it somewhere.

EDIT: Alright, some things that I've noted in the trailer.

Hoshido: Hinoka can fly by twirling her spear. This could be a result of her dragon heritage.

Sakura and a SMILING Takumi can be seen looking up into the air, with Sakura waving her arms out. Whether this is the protagonist or not, I do not know but Takumi IS saying something so perhaps it's the protagonist riding with Hinoka, or in his dragon form? Or it could be Hinoka or something else entirely.

Then there's a body shot of all the Hoshidan siblings.

Later on, we see a reused Mikoto and Takumi, who is saying what he said in an earlier trailer but it seems it's further into the cutscene as his bow is know glowing and make noises, like it's charging magic.

Then a white Aqua is shown bruised by what seems to be Kamui in their dragon form. I'd like to see Kamui has perfect knowledge of what their doing, and perhaps Aqua did something to enrage them.

Then we see Marx unsheathing his "Kuraidesu"(dark) which emanates darkness.

Nohr:We see Leon saying something as he (drags?) a blue orb out of his tome.

Then we see Camilla and Elise smiling at probably Kamui, then a whole group shot of every Nohrian sibling smiling at you, except for Marx who looks concerned, or angry.

Next we see LEGENDARYBADASS Garon swing a gold axe, then it cuts to an explosion. Perhaps his axe also has magical properties, like this of the siblings. Who knows, Mikoto might have something similar.

Then we see Leon with either dark particles or bits of earth rise, while in the bottom-right corner there is a blueish hue. Perhaps this is the orb he conjured earlier, and it's a powerful magic. Also, it seems that, like Takumi, he is attacking the player.

Then we see a yellow sort of burrowing object, most likely magic, that comes from the throne. If you look closely at the throne, to the left it seems that someone is standing beside it. Either the conjurer or someone that is to the side of the conjurer.

We then see Ryouma unseating his sword, like he's about to fight someone, most likely Kamui.

In the end, we see Ryouma and Marx jumping up into the air, swords flying towards their respective opponents and leaving a trail of either lightning or darkness. Also, Ryouma simply jumped. Marx had to use a horse. Seems like someone can't jump.

Edited by DualMix

Did you see Garon with that battle axe and that gigantic magical explosion in the next scene?

And then we have the Dragon thing that is presumably Kamui pinning Aqua down with its hoof…

Among other things…..

What does this all mean….

Oh well…. the spoilers will be know for those who want them by the end of the month.

EDIT: Oh, I was looking at a different video… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKIbSlsCLHk

Woah does Kamui's dragon form has no eye? Also please be gentle on her...

Ooh, this is looking so awesome. Ryouma being more hot by being in the hot spring too. Oh boy. <3

What the heck is what's her face the thief girl riding when she class changes though?

Edited by Anacybele

Why does Kamui and Aqua have the need to do such unecessary and complicated movement ? Like seriously, stop swirling yourself or your weapon.
Well, more unecessary than the other characters, if it's possible. :p

Speaking of Kamui, it seems like he gain a new big badass weapon, eh.

Thanks for the info !

Edited by B.Leu

Awesome video and now we know what is the Nohr's shapeshifter.

I can already imagine the drama between Kamui and Aqua.

Also, that little girl seems to be a villager.

Thank you for sharing! I'm practically drooling over this game coming to the States. At this rate I'm never going to finish my GRE homework if I keep looking for more new information! I'm going to disavow the internet on the 25th until the game comes out here or I am going to regret it.

So ninjas promote into a new puppet master (karakurishi) class o_0

Camilla's mount looks like an undead wyvern indeed 0_o

New archer named Setsuna, and lancer named Mozume (her portrait could be seen a few times in the trailer)

No idea what がルー (the shapeshifter) is supposed to be. Maybe someone better at Japanese can shed a light on that.

Garon is ordering Marx to execute Kamui near the end of the trailer. Yeah screw you too dad.

One thing that makes me happy is that a very large percentage of the voice clips that can be heard actually match what they are saying in their dialogue. Coincidence?

Edited by Bovinian

Well, this news certainly woke me up from the tiredness after a studying all nighter.

Roommate, thank you for not being here. Holding in feelings is hard.
Will be back with thoughts after a awake-needed freak out.

Well, this is already the mecca of cut scenes.

(Will edit this after finishing both videos)